Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

One attack is all it took to beat Kizaru, let that sink into your head, one

And why wasn't he able to kill Vegapunk? Because of Luffy slaughtering his ass

Name me one top tier that spends an entire fight running away like a bitch because the only thing they can hope for is that their opponent runs out of gas before they murder them
Who tf said this was even a fight.
Kizaru never planned on fighting Luffy. He only planned on killing vegapunk.
Name me one lethal Attack Kizaru has made on Luffy. Kizaru is simply irritated by Luffy. He already pointed out he's reaching limit.

Lol and you still haven't named any yet.

So you think a robot is fighting the main villain and not the main character?

You do realize how deluded you sound? Even the zkk lunatics weren't this bad lol.
No bro....once again you miss the entire point of the conversation. The Robot can be used to hold back the looming threat (i.e. Saturn) while the rest of the arc finishes. I already said I doubt Saturn loses here.

Call me deluded and you cant even keep track of the conversation.

Name me one lethal Attack Kizaru has made on Luffy. Kizaru is simply irritated by Luffy. He already pointed out he's reaching limit.

The clone swords were intended to kill Luffy.

They simply failed to do so and gave him a paper cut.

Do the excuses ever end? Ya'll did this same shit when Akainu said there weren't any excuses, now Kizaru says it and you shit out excuses endlessly, it's pathetic, just come to terms with the fact that Kizaru got one shot like a fodder.

Kizaru is looking fine in this chapter, took a maxxed out inflated muscles + toon force + spinning force + flames + sonic booms ACOC G5 punch to the head and only got a strong headache while his emperor opponent is looking like a literal corpse.

What's infuriating is how stupid lot of readers are
Keep adding words and maybe it'll look a little less pathetic that it one tapped Kizaru

No bro....once again you miss the entire point of the conversation. The Robot can be used to hold back the looming threat (i.e. Saturn) while the rest of the arc finishes. I already said I doubt Saturn loses here.

Call me deluded and you cant even keep track of the conversation.
Yeah and that's utterly deluded.

A shocking event needs to happen. There are tons of Saobody callbacks.

Here's a hint for you.

Kizaru is looking fine in this chapter, took a maxxed out inflated muscles + toon force + spinning force + flames + sonic booms ACOC G5 punch to the head and only got a strong headache while his emperor opponent is looking like a literal corpse.

What's infuriating is how stupid lot of readers are
Why is it only infuriating for AdmiraL wankers? Rest are having a great laugh at them

Status
Not open for further replies.