Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing hypocritical.
Kizaru ate 1 named attack from G5 Luffy and he lying on floor already, being helpless and apologizing.
Yet people made fun of Lucci for fainting 2 seconds after taking 3 named attacks from G5.

Being consistent, it is only natural Kizaru is being clowned. He is in worse condition than Lucci after taking fewer attack.
Yeah people here just want us to completely ignore that Kizaru has been paralyzed by a single hit, like wtf?

This looks bad, really bad.

I've always believe Luffy was mid top-tier. Amongst the Yonkos, I had him above Big Mom and Marineford WB, but below other Yonkos. And <= Oden, if that counts for anything.
I'm with you with that , if you checked what i have been saying since wano ended it's always Luffy is a mid top tier and with BG he has a chance with those of the high top tier !
At this point, I guess only maybe Akainu is clearly above Luffy

Akainu > current Luffy ~ Kizaru ~ Aokiji > Fuji ~ GB
even Akainu isn't safe , Kizaru for now got dominated by Luffy and basically ended him fast with a little heavy injury that would only mean that Luffy is on Akainu level .
And quite honestly, it is arguable that someone like Kaido would not even need extreme diff to take down Kizaru, high diff might be enough. Since well, Kaido can fight at the level of G5 Luffy without the time limit (once Kaido got used to G5's wack combat, he was fighting evenly or maybe even started getting the better of him in CQC).
High Top Tiers are built different man

Excuses

Luffy is an emperor and there hasn't been any indication before the fight that luffy isn't 100%.

And, drawback? Luffy was able to fight kaido for much longer and he was able to recover even in G5 once yet here he is down....

This is a draw..heck I will say it - kiz came out looking better because he withstood Emperor luffy peak form without logia awakening - destroying you people agenda that luffy will beat kiz
No indication? So his face being covered in marks and him being bandaged up as well as the fact that he's already had numerous battles this arc having already used both Gear Four and Gear Five? If that's "no indication" to you then don't bother responding, I might as well talk to a wall.

Luffy had to recover against Kaido because there was no one else to protect him, we're even told that Luffy forcing G5 twice can kill Luffy, why would he take such a risk when Kizaru is already down and his crew mates are around to protect him?

Kizaru isn't even confirmed to have awakening lmao, your argument is based on favoritsm, nothing more, Kizaru went down in a single fucking hit, that's like the most embarassing thing that could've possibly happened to Kizaru.

@Kurozumi Wiwi i have to dip for a bit but can you shut down these Lucci comparisons by literally just showing a pic of Dawn rocket vs WSG and tag grey matter lol
Honestly I feel like this a waste my time because you have to be either disingenous or straight up blind to not see the massive difference in portrayal of power lol
It's like asking what is stronger between Gomu Gomu no jet Pistol and Elepehant gun

Status
Not open for further replies.