Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing you posted is any different from what is being stated.

Luffy maintained the form out of pure willpower. Willpower is Haki. What are you not getting here.
Then your eyes don't work because there are clear differences

Again, G5 being this constant haki form or whatever the fuck you're arguing is stupid and baseless, Oda has specifically gone out of his way to show G5 Luffy with ACoC and without ACoC, such as in the page you posted lmao

Bruh I’ve been saying Luffy didn’t use haki in his Dawn rocket on Lucci since it happened
:usoprice:

And yeah, I don’t think every shot on Kaido in Gear 5 had ACOC either.

At this point I’m just gonna assume you’re being disingenuous. Have a nice day.
Holy fuck how are we still debating this stupid shit in 2023.

Gear 4 is Luffy coating himself in CoA fully.

Gear 5 is Luffy coating himself in CoA and CoC fully, which is why it drains Luffy's Haki so much.

Kaido speaking about Luffy: "He's coated with Armament and Conqueror's Haki."

Gear 5 ALWAYS USES COC COATING, ODA JUST REFUSE TO DRAW SHIT CONSISTENTLY.

You all drive me fucking insane, I need to make a thread about this.

FUCK ODA'S STUPID BLACK JAGGED LINES
Maybe use the official translation next time, not some scanlation shit...

G5 being a haki form or whatever you just said is nothing more than cope
Tell Zolo I said fuck Viz

That's a bit far lol.

Lucci got dominated by G5, while Kizaru went kinda even with G5 until the finale where he got downed with that punch.

Maybe, but it's all headcanon and interpretations really.

At this point, I've given up trying to figure out what's no haki, advanced armament or advanced conqueror's in Egghead arc. It's upto guesses at this point, since Loda is very inconsistent when it comes to drawing haki. To the point we have to rely on headcanon to at least some degree, cause nothing is explained for shit.

As far as Loda is concerned, Luffy may very well be using advanced conqueror's in both fights, but just wasn't drawn. We don't know

We can at least assume Luffy was using advanced armament against Lucci, since well they had that clash with a lot of lightning showing up.
The only reason I don't presume Luffy used advanced conqueror's there is that I don't believe Lucci can clash equally with G5 Luffy using advanced conqueror's (i.e headcanon, a lot of headcanon is needed here cause Loda is shit with haki)

With Kizaru, probably the last attack was advanced conqueror's. Could be advanced armament as well, who knows?
I will just assume advanced conqueror's I guess, because it had thicker lightning, but also mainly because I don't think Kizaru would be down by one hit without advanced conqueror's haki.

I've always believe Luffy was mid top-tier. Amongst the Yonkos, I had him above Big Mom and Marineford WB, but below other Yonkos. And <= Oden, if that counts for anything.

But yeah, prior to this, I always had the OG admirals above current Luffy, while new admirals below him.
At this point, I guess only maybe Akainu is clearly above Luffy

Akainu > current Luffy ~ Kizaru ~ Aokiji > Fuji ~ GB

And quite honestly, it is arguable that someone like Kaido would not even need extreme diff to take down Kizaru, high diff might be enough. Since well, Kaido can fight at the level of G5 Luffy without the time limit (once Kaido got used to G5's wack combat, he was fighting evenly or maybe even started getting the better of him in CQC).
Kizaru just ran away the entire time. There's no actual fight. It's cat and mouse, Luffy chasing Kizaru, it was a boring and dumb chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.