Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"However, due to her Devil Fruit ability, she can alter her age and thus change her appearance at will.[11] "
Can you guys stop this bs? Do you still call Momo an 8 year old child with that body? So Nami should have let him touch her?
Bonney at egghead is 24 with her age altered, body altered.
Calling this sexualization of a minor is absurd and insult to those that suffer from such atrocities. Read the story how it is told and don't think it is real life.
Alright Rootbeer calm down

It's sad that despite being in the business more than 20 years oda still struggles to finish the manuscript.
Mangaka job is ruthless even with breaks.

Although I'd say he indeed wasted energy in Wano filler chapters, story would be several chapter ahead by now.
He has always struggled with the deadline since the beginning of his career

I

Indigo

I know it's fucking crazy and absurd, and all that

but i actually think Oda is trying to end this in around chapter 1200, so 3 and a half years from now

i know, it's not possible, a lot of shit to do, many arcs, we need Elbaf, there's no way

yes, i get it, but i just feel like he still wants to end it with 1200 chapters and 120 volumes

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
yes it kinda scary now .
Young girls look like they are in their 18 20 and sit on you etc ask for card and info quick !
To jump in here, to maybe get more into „what a pedophile is“.
Being attracted by a woman/girl and her mature features, which is acting mature, and is looking like a 25 year old, doesn’t make you pedophile, even when she is 16. The point of pedophilia is the attraction to childish body features and childish behavior. That’s why I don’t see a big problem of mature Bonney be shown with mature body features, cause in that moment she is mature.

There's nothing wrong in discussion about pedophiles.
Seriously, this chapter didn't do those topics good at all. Now it's confirmed Bonney is a bastard child and her mother being raped and Oda sexualising her when she's still 12 yo. It's gonna be a hell of two weeks.
Come on how can you accuse someone of being a pedo if he looks at a drawning of Bonney as we know her?
About Oda: remember that the Supernovas were created just a few hours before their debut chapter. Oda probably invented the details of her story later in time,her age was probably decided just recently.

I might get canceled for saying this but How is oda sexualizing Bonney?[just asking] I mean is it because he made her adult version look hot? but if he needs to turn her into a adult ofc he will give her boobs and shit, so idk what you are all on about, how could he differently it different? its not like he sexualized her kid version or anything...
Though rebecca is a differevt case, I didn't like how he dressed her at all, so unnatural and forced

"However, due to her Devil Fruit ability, she can alter her age and thus change her appearance at will.[11] "
Can you guys stop this bs? Do you still call Momo an 8 year old child with that body? So Nami should have let him touch her?
Calling this sexualization of a minor is absurd and insult to those that suffer from such atrocities. Read the story how it is told and don't think it is real life.
You can’t be serious

I see your point but overall it's still a questionable choice from the author 's side

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

but i actually think Oda is trying to end this in around chapter 1200, so 3 and a half years from now

i know, it's not possible, a lot of shit to do, many arcs, we need Elbaf, there's no way

yes, i get it, but i just feel like he still wants to end it with 1200 chapters and 120 volumes
its possible, just means more panel crowding which people already complained about

Imo it’s not impossible. Everything in the world is moving at the same time and since oda no longer needs 100 chapters of set up for these final enemies cause they’ve been set up the whole time it’s possible to get it done. I doubt it’ll be just 100 chapters, but I don’t think we’re as far off as people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.