Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fanmade chapter of OP are better than the original how fast have the mighty fall :suresure:

Loda aint worth any fucking protection the dude wasted after time skip time and fan expectations:suresure:
Feel free to read those fan made chapters and ditch this "worthless manga". I dont know why people hate onepiece and still read it. Its better to create a story in your head that is better than oda and feel superior.

We gotta see Kuma vs Saturn.
No we don't, you don't understand Kuma's character if you want to see that

Kuma is a Pacifista (Peace lover), it would be out of character for him to go and fight Saturn as "revenge" when all he wants is peace

Even Kuma rampaging Marie Geoise is out of character, that's not what Kuma would do, he is a Peace lover

Everything Kuma did in his life was for peace, not for revenge

All Kuma wants is to be liberated and to live happily, not to do harm to anyone

I'm very convinced that Kuma's soul was swapped with the ancient robot's soul

Kuma (ancient robot's soul) is rampaging Marie Geoise because that's the ancient robot inside Kuma

The ancient robot (Kuma's soul) reacted to the drums of liberation because it's Kuma inside the ancient robot and Kuma has waited for them for his whole life

The flashback will end with this huge reveal and plot twist and then we'll see Nika come back and the ancient robot react again, that's where Oda is certainly going with all this

No we don't, you don't understand Kuma's character if you want to see that

Kuma is a Pacifista (Peace lover), it would be out of character for him to go and fight Saturn as "revenge" when all he wants is peace

Even Kuma rampaging Marie Geoise is out of character, that's not what Kuma would do, he is a Peace lover

Everything Kuma did in his life was for peace, not for revenge

All Kuma wants is to be liberated and to live happily, not to do harm to anyone

I'm very convinced that Kuma's soul was swapped with the ancient robot's soul

Kuma (ancient robot's soul) is rampaging Marie Geoise because that's the ancient robot inside Kuma

The ancient robot (Kuma's soul) reacted to the drums of liberation because it's Kuma inside the ancient robot and Kuma has waited for them for his whole life

The flashback will end with this huge reveal and plot twist and then we'll see Nika come back and the ancient robot react again, that's where Oda is certainly going with all this
Bonney is in trouble,dude.She needs help.Its not about revenge.

All titles are in danger.

- WB lost his spot as the greatest Roger rival to Rocks and people don't buy that he was the strongest when Roger was alive.
- Kaido the hearsay part.
- Gorosei are only the highest authority on paper but Imu calls the shots.
- Admirals were called once or twice the WG's greatest military weapon. The Gorosei are obviously putting that title in danger currently.

Mihawk is actually the only one who still looks legit with his greatest rival rn being Ghandi.
I don't think the Gorosei has enough hype to displace the Admirals' title tbh.

Chopper easter egg in this chapter?

Next chapter we gonna see Saturn freak ass asking Vegapunk to delete Kuma soul and memories but the old ass will find a way to preserve all the consciousness.

End of chapter either Luffy wakes up in G5, Dragon arrives and Kuma arrives. Maybe all at the same time

Egghead end will basically set the final war, Rev Army + Mugiwaras alliance. Elbaf is destined to be MASSIVE

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Do you guys realize there's an honour when it comes to King right?

You never kill the King.

You either expell them or humiliate them to demoralize it's supporters.

Atleast Oda is consistent with this

My hope is that Kumas been doing on Mariejoa what he did in Sorbet, taking the pain and suffering of the slaves and he’s been storing all of it in egghead and Saturns going to be forced to accept the pain of every slave on Mariejoa.
I think so too,the pain Akainu gave Kuma is enough to already handicap Saturn.All of that pain might just ko Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.