Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a legitimately a few interesting things that happen in this chapter the summary didn't mention yet. It's not "hype" or or anything, more like "ohhhhh that's a dope easter egg".
I figured there were things being left out.

What was mentioned doesn't really work with the redon hint of everything being connected, cause none of this really ties back to yet unrelated stuff.
Post automatically merged:

If I had to guess, based on the hints. We're gonna see Chopper/Kureha before we actually reach Vegapunk

To be fair, Admirals' title is the only that holds true so far, whereas Mihawk's title is on its last leg and can't be revived unless he's got some actual feats (whenever that may be).
All titles are in danger.

- WB lost his spot as the greatest Roger rival to Rocks and people don't buy that he was the strongest when Roger was alive.
- Kaido the hearsay part.
- Gorosei are only the highest authority on paper but Imu calls the shots.
- Admirals were called once or twice the WG's greatest military weapon. The Gorosei are obviously putting that title in danger currently.

Mihawk is actually the only one who still looks legit with his greatest rival rn being Ghandi.

Admirals were called once or twice the WG's greatest military weapon. The Gorosei are obviously putting that title in danger currently.
They were not called the "WG's greatest military weapon" but the "NAVY's greatest military weapon".

The Navy = MARINES
The World Government = GOROSEI ruling over the world

World government > Marines
Imu > Gorosei > Admirals

Admirals are the "ultimate assault force" by the World Government because after them, there is nobody left but the Gorosei.
Aokiji was introduced in chapter 303. Gorosei were introduced in chapter 233. Oda planned the Gorosei before the admirals.

Admirals are the most powerful officers of the NAVY.

They were not called the "WG's greatest military weapon" but the "NAVY's greatest military weapon".

The Navy = MARINES
The World Government = GOROSEI ruling over the world

World government > Marines
Imu > Gorosei > Admirals

Admirals are the "ultimate assault force" by the World Government because after them, there is nobody left but the Gorosei.
Aokiji was introduced in chapter 303. Gorosei were introduced in chapter 233. Oda planned the Gorosei before the admirals.

Admirals are the most powerful officers of the NAVY.
Godfy negs them all

lokoloks: Thanks for the spoilers Redon. Will there be anything important in the spoilers? Redon's hint of "everything is connected" doesn't fit at all for me.

Redon: There is enough to tell. When you read my summary you will understand why I said that.

C

CensoredbyWG

Great flashback, kuma is top 10 characters in the show.

With that said, most people who follow this series are powerscalling addicts(myself included) and we have spent a whole month without a single panel for scalling so its quite frustrating.

Hope 1100 shows dragon or someone else doing something worth discussing a whole week.

Status
Not open for further replies.