Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you keep desperately looking for things to cry about :kobeha:
You do this literally every week.
So again I ask you, why are you arguing with me ? If you aren't part of that crowd who claimed that then why are you getting so offensive about what I choose to argue about? If you don't like my comments then there is an ignore button dude. You can ignore me. We argue about this all the time and yet you have yet to put me on your ignore list, I wonder why? Hmmm.

My quote back in Wano being relevant again regarding Kuma mentioning "Nika":

"Wano has been nothing short of false hype. Countless subplots that have yet to be answered and yet here goes Oda continuing to add more subplots to the story without even addressing any of the past subplots. False hype after false hype. Nothing annoyed me more than Kaido mentioning Joy Boy because I know that was straight up a fan service dialogue to make the fandom think it is something important.

Let me give advice to the fandom, if Oda continues to mention important concepts without elaborating or addressing them, then that is the definition of false hype and fan service.
"

Maybe he needs to see naruto holding on to that swing one more time.
Cause they sure loved to repeat that flashback
I love how he keeps nitpicking the tiniest bit of details to "criticize" this flashback when Naruto kept introducing "flashback loops" to make Naruto's lonely childhood even more tragic.

But well, this is not just a Naruto fanboy thing.
I also remember how OPler kept whining about each Fairy Tail chapter when it was still on-going. Week for week, this sure was annoying as well.

Maybe he needs to see naruto holding on to that swing one more time.
Cause they sure loved to repeat that flashback
Or Sasuke talking about how he wants to kill his brother
Post automatically merged:

I love how he keeps nitpicking the tiniest bit of details to "criticize" this flashback when Naruto kept introducing "flashback loops" to make Naruto's lonely childhood even more tragic.

But well, this is not just a Naruto fanboy thing.
I also remember how OPler kept whining about each Fairy Tail chapter when it was still on-going. Week for week, this sure was annoying as well.
His show is so lazy that it took the title from the protagonists name
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.