Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma meets young luffy and plays catch with him. Luffy thought he's just a normal bear. (Kuma remembers from being there in the past)
Strange wouldn't Luffy remember playing catch with Kuma that's not something one tends to forget

Kuma took that memory out with his power maybe?

Oda fucked up this flashback. The fact that the peak of this flashback is Ginny getting raped is bad writing… this event makes dragon look bad and reduces Ginny to a flat plot device and dies and yet it’s the BIG THING for the Kuma flashback that everyone is gonna praise because it was so shocking

now we are just slogging through a bunch of plot because Oda has to fill in a bunch of gaps and it’s all tedious as fuck

like I unfortunately don’t care about Kuma more now than when we first learned he was slave 20 chapters ago when Bonney first entered the memory bubble… Since learning that, this flashback has just been Nika propaganda mixed with the depravity of the Celestial Dragons and Kuma is just a tourist in a bunch of other people lives

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I would say human Kuma would be stronger than mindless Cyborg Kuma as he has the mental advantage

Though Cyborg Kuma before losing his mind would be stronger than the human version

A comparison would be if a human Franky tried to fight a cyborg Franky

Strange wouldn't Luffy remember playing catch with Kuma that's not something one tends to forget

Kuma took that memory out with his power maybe?
He thought it was a bear.
He doesn't even remember Marco properly , you think he would remember playing with a bear in past lol

Oda fucked up this flashback. The fact that the peak of this flashback is Ginny getting raped is bad writing… this event makes dragon look bad and reduces Ginny to a flat plot device and dies and yet it’s the BIG THING for the Kuma flashback that everyone is gonna praise because it was so shocking

now we are just slogging through a bunch of plot because Oda has to fill in a bunch of gaps and it’s all tedious as fuck

like I unfortunately don’t care about Kuma more now than when we first learned he was slave 20 chapters ago when Bonney first entered the memory bubble… Since learning that, this flashback has just been Nika propaganda mixed with the depravity of the Celestial Dragons and Kuma is just a tourist in a bunch of other people lives
Wym reduces to, she always was a plot device every character who dies in a flash back is just a plot device

He thought it was a bear.
He doesn't even remember Marco properly , you think he would remember playing with a bear in past lol
Seeing Kuma should of sparked at least some memories or signs of recognition like he looks like a bear I met once

When Robin reminded him Marco looked like a pine apple he remembered immediately

I mean in most flashback's we are not seeing the same thing for pretty much every chapter.
I feel like Oda is telling the same story over and over again, at first I was really into it. Not anymore though.

But I see from where you are coming from, I just really dislike what I am seeing in the past chapters but it's my perspective at least.
I get your opinion but how is the same story being told every chapter lol? Come on bro:

- 1095: Slave Kuma at God Valley Meets Ivankov and Ginny
- 1096: God Valley incident, Kuma getting his fruit, escaping slavery and living with Ginny
- 1097: Pastor life, RA beginnings, Ginney's capture
- 1098: Kuma being reckless due to Ginny missing. Her being found and death. Fatherhood over Bonney and her sickness
- 1099: Becoming a "Tyrant" and Pirate, trying to find a cure for Bonney. Meets VP
- 1100: Is blackmailed to become a Shichibukai and Mindless Cyborg to save Bonney
- 1101: Evidently how all of this ties back to Luffy one would assume before ending

Its all about his fatherhood to Bonney, and every chapter explores a different facet of it. I understand not liking the character or finding it boring, but dont get that complaint specifically lol.

Seeing Kuma should of sparked at least some memories or signs of recognition like he looks like a bear I met once

When Robin reminded him Marco looked like a pine apple he remembered immediately
Naah Luffy and Zoro are kinda dumb , they really won't remember or care. Other SH would have definately for sure.

Yup, I really want get out of this FB asap.
The flashback was poorly structured and it feels like it is dragging itself rn

It started pretty good but then Oda turned every chapter of it the same with different dialogue, it's so nonsensical.

Dragon has little to no chance of appearing, he was at Kamabaka and has no teleporting fruit
I know that's why I said unlikely.

All that is about to happen is predictable so this flashback is losing value.
We know G5 will make Kuma and bonney cry, BB pirates will pull a trick and Saturn go down.

Im just :zosleepy: at this point lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.