Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
no surprise here looks like luffy will step in judging by how much food he's eating beautiful panel of Kuma saving Bonney ( average one piece panel should look like this Oda) hits a lil different knowing what we know about him, and despite being mindless robot for the most part it seems he can use haki.

Oda has done a much better job at making Saturn hateable.

Kuma about to punch Saturn is way more satisfying than Luffy's punch in 1000 or even Kaido's defeat tbh
Facts! When Luffy finally goes to Gear 5 and punches Saturn, it's going to be very satisfying to see.

Heck even Kuma hits Saturn, it will still be satisfying.

I know Kaido has done some horrible stuff as well but Saturn feels different, it's probably for the fact that the CD have done some horrific stuff and then there is this whole Saturn, Kuma, and Bonney situation.

I didn't really care that much about Oden or even for the Wano people but Kuma and Bonney are different, I actually care about them as characters.

no surprise here looks like luffy will step in judging by how much food he's eating beautiful panel of Kuma saving Bonney ( average one piece panel should look like this Oda) hits a lil different knowing what we know about him, and despite being mindless robot for the most part it seems he can use haki.
It makes sense he can use haki

he is still technically alive

It was his last strenght we can do the same with doffy when luffy send him flying with leo bazooka .
But what happened after ? a yes Luffy wa sout of haki for 10 minutes and desrosa please protect me from doflamingo !!!!!
Now Kizaru is the one who needs protection. He knows that and is staying put

Status
Not open for further replies.