Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
regeneration merchant like Larco
I still wouldn't underestimate Saturn, the fact that he can easily regenerate and heal is going to make him into an annoying fighter.

Also imagine if Saturn doesn't have any stamina issues like Marco had, that is going to make Saturn even more of an annoying opponent.

We have also yet to see what else Saturn can do, it's only a matter of time until Oda hypes up Saturn again.

Im not "riled" over anything. Stop with the victim mentality lmao.

It wasnt a "blatant" joke. You rag on Admirals all the time
What victim mentality? I'm not a victim of shit and I know that.
Mere words, especially over the internet, do not hurt me.
You act like you saying my joke about a couple scribbles on a paper wasn't a joke was this grand maneuver that physically hurt me or something.
Anyway, yes I rag on Admirals all the time. Because Admiral wankers rag on Luffy (and Zoro when it benefits them) all the time.
Without them I wouldn't care about the Admirals. I like the Admirals, after all.

Nah, just Oda properly scaling Lucci and Zoro.

The community doesn't know shit, shocker.
It's time to admit Luffy didn't have that much of an easy time against Lucci

He is a Younko and used gear 5, Lucci also recovered quite fast even in comparison to Luffy, who admitted he made quite the effort

"But Luffy slept and had fun" ok but he clowned Kaido too, thats a Gear 5 thing

Lucci is really strong, not close to Kizaru tho.

Zoro fans wouldn't do what im doing to hype up Zoro's opponent btw

I think a clash is likely, as it looks like Luffy is still down and Sanji is the only one that should be able to react to Kizaru speed without it being retarded writing.
Sanji is top commander level, a clash is fine powerscaling wise.
If Sanji can clash with Kizaru and after what Ryokugyu did to King and Queen that’ll completely end the Sanji vs First commander debates imo

Status
Not open for further replies.