Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
bunch of Pokemon fans here right?

are you guys also losing your shit because of Palworld? lmao

i'm seeing a bunch of nintendo fanboys malding over Palworld on the internet
I'm ecstatic competition (however short lived) exists. Hopefully GF takes notes instead of bugging their lawyers about cease and desists over the mods :ihaha:

Why are you lying though. I didn't day they weren't nerfed, I said it's a bad excuse. Kaido in Kuri was also nerfed, even more than the admirals. Like, one Blazing Bagua could've obliterated the entire landscape. So what? No Blazing Bagua, no hybrid, no ACoC, yet he one shotted Luffy, who was YC1 level. But somehow admirals have to be unrestricted to beat vets.
Let's focus on one part first, don't label something as an excuse when it factually is not. The other point that during that time frame the Admirals didn't defeat the rev commanders is easy, not the first time a vastly inferior character clashed with a Top Tier and got out without being defeated.

One Piece went from >plot moving each chapter to >hopefully something moves in 10 chapters... :crazwhat:
We are approaching 1.5 years in Egghead and all we saw is a cat-and-mouse race in circles...
Even the events outside of it have barely moved the plot along. Inconclusive fights, inconclusive plot.
One Piece can last 26 years more at this pace. :kobeha:
I don't understand the purpose of this chapter if it doesn't cover big stuff

or they want alliance to save Pudding from Kurohige...

Improbable, but oh well...
That's actually a pretty cool setup for an alliance or truce. With Big Mom MIA, Katakuri is probably in charge of the Charlotte family and he seems to respect Luffy enough that he would allow a truce to save the family's #2 favorite sister who also happens to still have feelings for Sanji.

It's also true that Oda show us that Dragon really cares about Luffy... Even threatening Kuma for talking about his son.

So, it could be the RA. The problem? There is no time for them to arrive that fast to Egghead, unless Dragon uses wind powers to bust his ships.

Let's focus on one part first, don't label something as an excuse when it factually is not. The other point that during that time frame the Admirals didn't defeat the rev commanders is easy, not the first time a vastly inferior character clashed with a Top Tier and got out without being defeated.
Yall talk shit about mihawk tho with that
Sounds like hypocrites

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
bunch of Pokemon fans here right?

are you guys also losing your shit because of Palworld? lmao

i'm seeing a bunch of nintendo fanboys malding over Palworld on the internet
Haven't played but pokemon is cultural phenomenon doubt palworld will live up to the levels pokemon has reached maybe after a few years if it last sure

Status
Not open for further replies.