Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. It was said the admirals were restricted and Akainu said don't make excuses. Both are right, since, while it's true that the admirals were restricted (no talk about "how much"), it's poor that admirals can only beat Morley if they are unrestricted. Kaido was much more restricted against a stronger opponent and one shotted him.
That highlights Akainu’s character, not that the nerf is lifted with that statement. Akainu is someone that expects his subordinates to do their job doesn't matter who is nerfed in what way. The fact that Oda went out of his way to have it be mention in the reverie once again just shows how he wanted to get it through even the thickest skull that the Admirals performance during the Reverie doesn't remotely reflect on their PL (they didn't even get touched in the first place)

Your Kaido comparison just doesn't even relate. You randomly came up with a nonsensical comparison.
Reading the series is coping now. Oda is the one giving admirals excuses, not us lol.
I'm actually tired of it and wish he'd stop doing that shit.
This is ridiculous lmao.

Oda says the Admirals were nerfed and @comrade literally says they were not. So what now, do you write this shit now ?

Guys... Do you remember the Big Mom ship with Smoothie and company? What if it's that ship?

Random though but it's Oda...
You mean the Big Momma Chanter? Like its floating around by itself or that Big Mom's kids are still using it? Speaking of, it always bugged me how the Straw Hats left Totto Land without the Sunny's head getting the ability to sing about how its a ship.

Huh?

I disregarded it thinking it was some attention seeker. But when Redon posted his first usual reaction gif, someone did reply "I spare you folks the time the chapter ends with Dragon arriving to take out the Marineships and ending the Bustercall."

Saturn ordered a buster call on egghead island.
When the buster call was issued on Ohara the evacuation ships got destroyed. On egghead it’s seems like the evacuation ships are being protected. Meaning that history is not repeating its self. And that the opposite will happen. This will be an utter defeat for the WG.

Oda says the Admirals were nerfed and @comrade literally says they were not
Why are you lying though. I didn't day they weren't nerfed, I said it's a bad excuse. Kaido in Kuri was also nerfed, even more than the admirals. Like, one Blazing Bagua could've obliterated the entire landscape. So what? No Blazing Bagua, no hybrid, no ACoC, yet he one shotted Luffy, who was YC1 level. But somehow admirals have to be unrestricted to beat vets.

Status
Not open for further replies.