Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was directly stated in the Reverie just how nerfed the Admirals were in the holy land and not once but even twice from what I remember
Not really. It was said the admirals were restricted and Akainu said don't make excuses. Both are right, since, while it's true that the admirals were restricted (no talk about "how much"), it's poor that admirals can only beat Morley if they are unrestricted. Kaido was much more restricted against a stronger opponent and one shotted him.

It was directly stated in the Reverie just how nerfed the Admirals were in the holy land and not once but even twice from what I remember.

No comparison you cherry pick will be able to lift the statement directly from the Manga. You seem to really have an issue with this.

We get back to the original point. The Manga states the Admirals are nerfed and you dislike it thus call it cope. That's all there is to it.
Reading the series is coping now. Oda is the one giving admirals excuses, not us lol.
I'm actually tired of it and wish he'd stop doing that shit.

It was directly stated in the Reverie just how nerfed the Admirals were in the holy land and not once but even twice from what I remember.

No comparison you cherry pick will be able to lift the statement directly from the Manga. You seem to really have an issue with this.

We get back to the original point. The Manga states the Admirals are nerfed and you dislike it thus call it cope. That's all there is to it.
It's not a nerf, it's what the admirals are.

You call it a "nerf" but you ignore that this is who Kizaru is.

Do you call it a nerf that Brook doesn't have conqueror's because he doesn't have conqueror's ambitions?

Come on now.

If so, you can't escape the fact that Luffy was nerfed, luffy was able to use g5 much longer in the onigashima rooftop battle 2 times in a row and for a longer time, by the way, you know the reason why this is not the case.If Luffy's stamina hadn't been nerfed, he could have continued to finish him off after shooting Kizaru lmao

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.