Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That highlights Akainu’s character, not that the nerf is lifted with that statement. Akainu is someone that expects his subordinates to do their job doesn't matter who is nerfed in what way. The fact that Oda went out of his way to have it be mention in the reverie once again just shows how he wanted to get it through even the thickest skull that the Admirals performance during the Reverie doesn't remotely reflect on their PL (they didn't even get touched in the first place)

Your Kaido comparison just doesn't even relate. You randomly came up with a nonsensical comparison.

This is ridiculous lmao.

Oda says the Admirals were nerfed and @comrade literally says they were not. So what now, do you write this shit now ?
RAs didn't do shit except surviving against one heavily restrained admiral (as it the nerf wasn't enough, Oda even made sure people understand what side Papatora was on)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm surprised you did not think about Conejo Blanco and the Grand Fleet
I wouldn't personally want it to be the grand fleet as I like the scale of the arc as is rn, would prefer a smaller wild card group
With Conejo I'm hopin she's on Egghead rn with Caribou which makes up the swamp squad

I thought it could be Zuneshia but that seems unlikely as the Minks can't really choose where the elephant goes, only fellas with the Voice of All Things like Momo seem to be able to command it unless Wano fellas are coming as well

Why are you lying though. I didn't day they weren't nerfed, I said it's a bad excuse. Kaido in Kuri was also nerfed, even more than the admirals. Like, one Blazing Bagua could've obliterated the entire landscape. So what? No Blazing Bagua, no hybrid, no ACoC, yet he one shotted Luffy, who was YC1 level. But somehow admirals have to be unrestricted to beat vets.
And Mihawk did not oneshot Vista (quite the opposite, really), BM said that to fight Marco she would need her homies, BB...well, is BB lol.

The manga is full of cases like this.

Even Kaido oneshotted Luffy in base but did not even hit, idk, Killer on the rooftop, so?
We know how Oda works.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One Piece went from >plot moving each chapter to >hopefully something moves in 10 chapters... :crazwhat:
We are approaching 1.5 years in Egghead and all we saw is a cat-and-mouse race in circles...
Even the events outside of it have barely moved the plot along. Inconclusive fights, inconclusive plot.
One Piece can last 26 years more at this pace. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.