ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Saturn and Kizaru are acting like true idiots. Damn it, they still haven't killed Vegapunk. This is similar to Kaido vs. the Scabbards, but Kaido defeated all of them and left them lying on the ground, bloodied, to die. Vegapunk hasn't even been touched here.

0 tension in the bow, robin sleeping, chad yonkou Luffy eating, zoro playing hunted and prey, and the rest having fun riding vehicles through the skies while Franky's shirt like kizaru's pillow kicks the glass cannon.

It's not "stupid".
The Gorosei view humanity as nothing more than "insects", or whatever. Saturn has been constantly been portrayed as the megalomaniac "i'm gonna show you hell" kinda of villain throughout the entire arc.
He's not Ozymandias.
Yeah I get that. I personally find it annoying cause it reminds me of that Bond villain stereotype of toying with an enemy giving them time to escape and telling them everything. But it’s definitely in Saturns character.

The problem being: VP hasn't been potrayed yet as someone who realized he's fucked up. His clone Greedy Chick fucked up, and Saturn betrayed him. But VP is still being shown as a goodie-two-shoes moron who's been in the right all along, it's the world around him that's wrong.
we've started to see it in his internal dialogue the last few chapters. particularly with him realising the impact it's had on bonney. hell, even when he first appeared and understood why bonney would want to harm him (when she tried hitting him with the beam sword). i personally get the sense it's been eating at him and now that saturn's arrived and been straight up with his intentions, it's coming to the forefront. i don't know, i do want to see the geezer live long enough admit it out loud that he fucked up and was too trusting of the WG. VP's definitely been stupid and blind to the intentions of the people he's worked for, but sometimes it takes some real shit to hit you in the face before you realise you were wrong.

Why bother with Buster Call though..?, I'm pretty sure Kizaru's sheers AOE attack potential would dwarf Buster Call in comparison.., but apparently he's just been annoying ass instead of doing something that actually matters.., and what's with that weak ass kick earlier 😅😂😂, his kick used to one shot everyone in Shabaody.., destroyed gigantic mangrove tree etc..etc.., guy's been nerfed BIG TIME..

Why bother with Buster Call though..?, I'm pretty sure Kizaru's sheers AOE attack potential would dwarf Buster Call in comparison.., but apparently he's just been annoying ass instead of doing something that actually matters.., and what's with that weak ass kick earlier 😅😂😂, his kick used to one shot everyone in Shabaody.., destroyed gigantic mangrove tree etc..etc.., guy's been nerved BIG TIME..
Why waste his energy when they can just buster call and turn the city to ash

Also Kizaru isn't nerfed everyone else just got stronger