ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1106 : By your Side

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
@pg13
How is Kobys attack one of the worst moments? It’s just showing how strong bro has become and the potential he has. We literally had nothing before that point……. And That Sanji take is weird, what bad has he done that’s worse then anything he before Zou? You want the truth????The worst of Sanjis character is in the Fishman island - Dressrosa era After that the character either stays steady or improves. I don’t recall Sanji attempting to save Nika in this arc. Egghead Sanji is fine , the gags are lower than usual , the power level is accurate and about where he should be, you don’t go from beating a YC2 to competing with Admirals or Saturn least not without a power up.Its not Wano to where each strawhat gets a 1v1 fight.So everythings fine tbh
During Wano, Egghead, and at the end of WCI Sanji was supposed to shine after years of build up. I dislike much of what happened to him during DR, FMI, PH and the beginning of WCI but they can be see as necessary to force Sanji to surpass his limits. Then CL¹⁰oda repeatedly failed to deliver.

I don't want Sanji to compete with top tier with no power up, I want him to be useful, actually use his brain, AND to be treated as Zoro's equal. If they really are the wings of the PK, Sanji cannot be paired with Franky. He should have unlocked CoC when Bonney was dying in front of him. He should have been able to kick a distracted Kizaru away. He should have been able to defend someone he swore to protect, even at the cost of his own well-being. That and some explanation to the exoskeleton. It is ridiculous Vegapunk hasn't even mentioned Judge once.

Regarding Koby, he is just not supposed to be that strong. He was much, much, much weaker than Nika during EL and he went through much easier times. He has no DF yet either. The strawhats journey seems less and less important if he can reach such a level undergoing only a single challenging moment (Rocky port). It also made Picazarro look like a weakling, playing a huge part in the demise of the BB pirates as dangerous foes.