Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Circus show aside as well as obligatory world star-gazing at Nika, I guess this a fast track to Elbaf now that Giant Warriors are here. :sanmoji:
I wondered if Elbaf was coming before Mariejois or after and always leaned towards after MJ but I guess Giant country's backing will be necessary in the great war after all... Considering how many allies that is, CoC crowd control will neg 90% of them because no way WG can match Alabasta+Dressrosa+Fishmen Island+Wano+Elbaf+SH and Grand Fleet+Revolutionary Army...

So, the great incident that shook the world on Egghead can be the complete annihilation of WG and Marine forces, as expected.
The only question is who beats Kizaru and who beats Saturn...
I am still betting on Zoro 1-hit KOing Kizaru and retiring him for good while Luffy beats Saturn with Ancient Robot and Blackbeard Pirates end up taking him hostage which is a fast lane towards MJ and Blackbeard's coronation ceremony.

They've been covering for admiral fans too tbh. This is the second time initial spoilers neglected to mention a crucial fact. One was the fact that Luffy moved. Next was the fact that Kizaru didn't just get "blown away" like when Luffy threw him, his sitting on the ground once again holding his head.
They're against the yonko agenda lately. i wonder why

Time to pack it up.

It is Nika Piece. Every character will suck off and worship Nika.

Mihawk the only one who is unrelated to Nika. And Im very afraid that Oda will turn him into a Nika worshipper too.
"Son! You must become the WGS so that you can defend Nika shall he rise again"

Mihawk's Backstory. Oda might legit turn the scene where Mihawk showed interest to Luffy and Zoro into him recognising Luffy's rubber powers which he knows are a trademark of Nika (probably told to him by Shanks).

Status
Not open for further replies.