Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yeah but you get the problem is that suddenly nikas existence is like common knowledge to these people we’ve known for years but there was literally zero allusion of it.
I see where you're coming from somewhat but there was no place where it could have been organically spoken about. It's been 800 years so everyone probably was working under the assumption that he's gone forever in which case why bring him up. But now the fruit's awakened again, so those people that knew about him are now speaking on it

second part is key though reborn . it is a problem , he is being erased . what rational reason should there be for people familiar to you refer to you by some legend. would have been nice for L-U-F-F-Y to earn a legend himself with his own name through things he accomplished not piggyback off one people believed 1000 years ago because he ate a fruit.
But Oda's the type of writer to make Luffy acknowledge that he's an ancient god (in a way) and completely make him freak out and deny it and blah blah blah "I'm my own person!" There's definitely going to be a moment like that in the story later on but we just have to be patient I guess

It doesn't bother me that Nika has the fruit of a past god. It fits with his character and elbaf has ties to that plot point so nothing about it seems cringe to me.
fits with what character ?
the character who said he doesnt want to be recognized a hero
didnt even want a fleet of men under his flag
now supposedly a messiah with billions of believers and referred to as a god.

I see where you're coming from somewhat but there was no place where it could have been organically spoken about. It's been 800 years so everyone probably was working under the assumption that he's gone forever in which case why bring him up. But now the fruit's awakened again, so those people that knew about him are now speaking on it
You don’t think it would’ve been organic for it to have been brought up in WCI when we saw a whole flashback of Elbaf?

Or Ennies Lobby when two giants were lamenting because they thought dory and Broggy were going to spend the rest of their lives inprisoned?

There were plenty of places. It’s just that nikas a retcon and it’s becoming more and more obvious.

fits with what character ?
the character who said he doesnt want to be recognized a hero
didnt even want a fleet of men under his flag
now supposedly a messiah with billions of believers and referred to as a god.
God forbid an author uses Irony in his story. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the fact that a lot of characters are glazing Nika right now, but throughout the whole story, Luffy has done some pretty heroic shit lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.