Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is fine and dandy but up until one hundred chapters ago, Nika didn’t exist to us. Now suddenly everyone’s coming back being like “Nikas back!”
I mean, he did actually came back. As Luffy awakened and got his picture taken, people can finally recognize Luffy as Nika which makes sense within the context of the story ngl. I do agree that it is getting a bit tiring, I hope Oda tones it down or I'll get really mad 😡

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The giants probably already have a church for Nika in Elbaf. Every Sunday they have a meeting and talk about how Nika is going to save the world.
Pass that collection plate around one more timeee

Strawhats weakest yonko crew.
1 admiral and they need help.
What if there 3 admirals here?
Sanji easy dodge Queen lasers, but here he just tank lasers. What?!?!
Nika again. Named attack with advanced haki? No, normal punch.
Ancient robot aka slowpoke never wake up.
Brutal chapter It turned out to be Bonney chapter again.
Fck that.
Zoro carry the crew. It was Always Luffy and Zoro.

For readers it can be cringe but other characters like Dorry and Bonney aren't waiting for L-U-F-F-Y but nika so they will use that reference what makes them excited
second part is key though reborn . it is a problem , he is being erased . what rational reason should there be for people familiar to you refer to you by some legend. would have been nice for L-U-F-F-Y to earn a legend himself with his own name through things he accomplished not piggyback off one people believed 1000 years ago because he ate a fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.