Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
fits with what character ?
the character who said he doesnt want to be recognized a hero
didnt even want a fleet of men under his flag
now supposedly a messiah with billions of believers and referred to as a god.
The abilities the fruit grants him fit his character and nika is a liberator. Luffy has always been one to free people and cares about freedom the most. It fits. Nobody has even worshipped him to his face yet, so who knows he might even get angry about the giants worshiping him.

You don’t think it would’ve been organic for it to have been brought up in WCI when we saw a whole flashback of Elbaf?

Or Ennies Lobby when two giants were lamenting because they thought dory and Broggy were going to spend the rest of their lives inprisoned?

There were plenty of places. It’s just that nikas a retcon and it’s becoming more and more obvious.
Nika might be a retcon but if it is I think it's been intergrated into the story quite well retroactively during this arc. I don't particularly care if characters didn't talk about it before it was revealed. It was a reveal.

Nika stuff just doesn't bother me, if some hate it that's fine but I like the story.

but throughout the whole story, Nika has done some pretty heroic shit lmao
This nika didn't exist until 50 chapters ago my dude...

basically the kaguya of the op verse but he's the mc so we will have to see his mug and constant retconned wanking of him and how amazing and interesting and heroic he is until the manga ends. Which seems to be like at least 5-7 more YEARS.

at least kaguya was done with in a couple of chapters. We will have to bear this incessant nika glazing for 300+ chapters...

:whitepress:

Zoro hasn't beaten Gucci yet so hold your horses. Jumbo just went to help him against base no awakening gucci just now... :josad:
He isnt using his god mode like Luffy so its expected.

Lucci was going toe to toe with nika Luffy and once again Oda made it clear that nika awakening is thé Real deal with luffy.not advCoC but nika awakening.

Also Oda was clearly stalling for Luffy to have his moments.

I see where you're coming from somewhat but there was no place where it could have been organically spoken about. It's been 800 years so everyone probably was working under the assumption that he's gone forever in which case why bring him up. But now the fruit's awakened again, so those people that knew about him are now speaking on it
These guys are yapping a lot. We still don't know what devil fruits are in reality. It could just be the soul or power of someone or something which when awakened lets the user have their powers so why should they cry if Luffy is overpowered when he has worked his ass off to awaken the most powerful fruit in existence that no one has done in 800 years? Without knowing the reason behind it chirping a lot is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.