Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
When does Hajime No Ippo get really good? Thinking of gling back to it
Ippo is good immediately but it starts spinning its wheels later on. It stays really excellent for a long time but then it gets kinda boring and nothing happens for a long long time

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
this is a terrible excuse
nothing to do with powerscaling
its like watching the erasure of "Nika" in real time.

to cap it all off you , end the chapter with two characters who are familiar with him refer to him like some god.
its new levels of cringe.
I think that's more because of the weightage Nika holds for them.

800 years..... people waited for Nika for so long ... throughout their lives so I think that's what oda's trying to portray here...

For readers it can be cringe but other characters like Dorry and Bonney aren't waiting for L-U-F-F-Y but nika so they will use that reference what makes them excited

Spoilers : " Brutal epic chapter! "
Reality : "Bonney shit crying, Sanji oneshot by lasers, plot twist out of nothing, alot Nika shit, Guffy is chosen one this is trash".
I was reading a manga about a village fool with a dream of becoming a pirate king.
And now it's a manga about God's chosen one. It would have been better if he had stayed fool with cringe fruit and learn haki... Guffy Gomu gomu haki master is better than Guffy mythical God.

I think that's more because of the weightage Nika holds for them.

800 years..... people waited for Nika for so long ... throughout their lives so I think that's what oda's trying to portray here...

For readers it can be cringe but other characters like Dorry and Bonney aren't waiting for L-U-F-F-Y but nika so they will use that reference what makes them excited
Which is fine and dandy but up until one hundred chapters ago, Nika didn’t exist to us. Now suddenly everyone’s coming back being like “Nikas back!”

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And, this zoro vs lucci thing is clearly oda's way to keep Zoro away from the mess lmao

Talk about playing favourite card here 😅

Apart from Luffy and Ancient Robot no one can hold Saturn and kiz. And, Robot will tag alongwith Luffy so I am expecting Zoro to show up soon to hold kiz

Status
Not open for further replies.