Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels weird seeing people dislike this chapter. Must be how it is if you only read with powerscaling in mind. Chapter's awesome.

"Even if the whole world is your enemy, your father will never betray you!"

peak
this is a terrible excuse
nothing to do with powerscaling
its like watching the erasure of " L-U-F-F-Y" in real time.

to cap it all off you , end the chapter with two characters who are familiar with him refer to him like some god.
its new levels of cringe.

Last edited:
Arcs generally feel all of over the place until matchups tbh.

Dressrosa felt like this from 740 to like 760. Wano was even worse, imo, 990-1100, outside of rooftop scenes, felt extremely all over the place for the crew until matchups.

Imo, we are getting a big Strawhat Reunion once Brook picks everyone up and the ship falls down to Fabriophase. We just arent there yet
But this arc doesnt really feel like a matchup arc and I'm kind of on the boat that the Nika "glazing" is getting a bit out of hand, idk. Too early to judge but meh. Also, Sanji's treatment is saaaaad

Oda is building SHs alliance more than SHs themselves lol

Bar Nika and Zoro, no one else has been portrayed fighting top tiers yet ...

I guess SHs vs BBP would be the defining moment for SHs to emerge as pirate king crew otherwise we will have Pirate King...we will have WSS but we won't be seeing PK level crew
Advance conquerors & DF awakenings separate Top tiers from Highs Tiers & Mid Tiers

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
this is a terrible excuse
nothing to do with powerscaling
its like watching the erasure of "l-u-ff-y-" in real time.

to cap it all off you , end the chapter with two characters who are familiar with him refer to him like some god.
its new levels of cringe.
It doesn't bother me that L uffy has the fruit of a past god. It fits with his character and elbaf has ties to that plot point so nothing about it seems cringe to me.

The Nika stuff is kinda getting cringe ngl. We came to egghead to learn about vegapunk & kuma, just to find out they're Nika-worshippers. Then we're going to elbaf next, which is apparently an island of Nika-worshippers.

Oda better thread lightly...
When does Hajime No Ippo get really good? Thinking of gling back to it

But this arc doesnt really feel like a matchup arc and I'm kind of on the boat that the Nika "glazing" is getting a bit out of hand, idk. Too early to judge but meh. Also, Sanji's treatment is saaaaad
I still think it is, but people laugh at me when I say the VAs still have a role to play so Im just kinda sitting here waiting cause the Giants might force them back on the island:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.