Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Difference is Nika won’t also have to unlock a CoO powerup to beat Kizaru. Nice attempt at trying to sneak in your Doffy > Kata agenda though
Kizaru in the arc set up does seem like Katakuri.
2nd in Command of a force where everyone looks up to him. Also going through a mental dilemna of their own, sympathising with Luffy.

Speed/Snakeman type fight, which is a 1v1 and sets Luffy apart from his competitors (Kidd/Law).

Unlike Kaidou, who is like Doflamingo.
Boss with multiple tiers of subordinates, defeated with Help, question of raw power/Boundman.

And fights were Luffy shares the spoils with his competitors (Kidd/Law).

There once was a pirate named Gold Roger, who was the King of the Pirates.
He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said.
"My fortune is yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece"
Ever since, pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line searching for One Piece, the treasure that will make their dreams come true.

YO-ya-yo, ya-yo

Dreamin', don't give it up Nika
Dreamin', don't give it up Zolo
Dreamin', don't give it up Nami
Dreamin', don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it NO!

Here's how the story goes we find out
About a Treasure in the Grand Line
There's no doubt, The pirate who's eye on it
He'll sing I'll be King of the Pirates
I'm gonna be king

Ya-yo, ya-yo ya-yo, ho-ho

His name is Nika
That's Sun God Nika
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of rubber
How did that happen?
Yo-ho-ho he took a bite of Hito Hito

Ya-yo, ya-yo

His name's Zolo he's just like a samurai
and a l-a-d-y Nami's not shy
Usopps' doin' that marksman thing
Lanji's cookin
Chopper's doctoring

Ya-yo, ya-yo, yao-yo, hoo-hoo

Set sail for Nika Piece, it's the name of the treasure in the Grand Line!

Ya-yo, ya-yo

Set sail for Nika Piece!
4 kid Nika version ? Love to see it .

Kizaru in the arc set up does seem like Katakuri.
2nd in Command of a force where everyone looks up to him.

Speed/Snakeman type fight, which is a 1v1 and sets Nika apart from his competitors (Kidd/Law).

Unlike Kaidou, who is like Doflamingo.
Boss with multiple tiers of subordinates, defeated with Help, question of raw power/Boundman.

And fights were Nika shares the spoils with his competitors (Kidd/Law).
If you’re also trying to imply Saturn is analogous to Meme in this case, than I’ll let this Doffy wank slide if it also comes along with Gorosei wank

We gotta have the raws to judge honestly. Way to early to say anything but this arc feels all over the place now. My enjoyment of One Piece really died with Kaido. It's joever. Im gonna read golden kamuy

We gotta have the raws to judge honestly. Way to early to say anything but this arc feels all over the place now. My enjoyment of One Piece really died with Kaido. It's joever. Im gonna read golden kamuy
Arcs generally feel all of over the place until matchups tbh.

Dressrosa felt like this from 740 to like 760. Wano was even worse, imo, 990-1100, outside of rooftop scenes, felt extremely all over the place for the crew until matchups.

Imo, we are getting a big Strawhat Reunion once Brook picks everyone up and the ship falls down to Fabriophase. We just arent there yet

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Feels weird seeing people dislike this chapter. Must be how it is if you only read with powerscaling in mind. Chapter's awesome.

"Even if the whole world is your enemy, your father will never betray you!"

peak

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda is building SHs alliance more than SHs themselves lol

Bar Luffy and Zoro, no one else has been portrayed fighting top tiers yet ...

I guess SHs vs BBP would be the defining moment for SHs to emerge as pirate king crew otherwise we will have Pirate King...we will have WSS but we won't be seeing PK level crew

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
:gokulaugh: zoro is beating someone who matched nika speed and coa right now and even then Marco was also able to match Kizaru speed and Zoro is>him.

Just accept it Lanji is Lanji.
Don't reply to me about Sanji I don't care. He's cool but I don't think he's that strong, hes alright. Luffy is far above everyone on his crew and I dont care to argue about it either. You can have your opinion and i'll have mine.

Lmao Queen inability to see Sanji doesn't prove anything. Queen is too Slowly and his haki is just for show.
Speed is always relative
All of sanji's speed feats is against non speedsters
Fat Dino , Oven etc

This speed feats disappear vs any enemy YC1 & Above lol
So far in egghead , Sanji shown good movement speed but this are useless in combat since hes reaction speed has been MID

Status
Not open for further replies.