Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this guy believes in the bandana god
It sad cause we know Zoro take fights serious without it and Kuma is one biggest eg of it .
Which one of the best character moments in the series and are they going say no bandanna he was not serious then .
Because Oda got him in stall fight with lucci for plot reason , that is just making Zoro look bad .

How is Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 looking are you still as confident about it after this chapter :zorothink:
I still am moderately, yes. The only way Sanji is fighting Kizaru properly is if Zoro also joins him and they fight them together, because theres no way Oda shortchanges Zoro in the same arc. Otherwise Sanji has customarily fought some of Luffy's villains at different points in the story (he's attacked Moria and Doflamingo for example). Same with Zoro (Enel, Lucci, Hody, Kaido, etc).

So tldr: Yes unless Zoro and Sanji tag team Kizaru, which Id still find odd that Luffy wouldnt be allowed to defeat an Admiral first on his own but I digress.

Damn so Sanji blocked a single laser out of a dozens-of-lasers attack, to blocking a casual finger laser, lol

This is a huge feat tbh, a single finger laser almost killed Marco. Lol

Every attack injures Marco. His deal is regenerating, not being a logia. Had he not been handcuffed he would have just healed as always.

Damn so Sanji blocked a single laser out of a dozens-of-lasers attack, to blocking a casual finger laser, lol

This is a huge feat tbh, a single finger laser almost killed Marco. Lol

I know you are already in downplay mode but "casual finger beam" is the attack that did most damage to any character from kizaru to this day, be it marco or whitebeard
if anything its his strongest attack
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.