Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crew is leaving soon Pringles.

Saturn can’t fight Luffy anyway, his best attack was tanked easily and then he got ragdolled w/o ACOC
"The crew is leaving soon", what is this for a headcanon excuse???

Kinyagi come on, you can do better than that

You are pushing Luffy and Sanji vs Kizaru but when I bring the very obvious Luffy vs Saturn, you say that the crew is leaving soon :milaugh:

"Saturn can't fight Luffy"

Saturn can fight Luffy better than Kizaru

Saturn > Kizaru and there is no denying that

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave

These fights are almost exactly the same holy shit
This is why I just don't engage with Zoro haters. If the best you have to slander the guy at this point is that he's stalling a top tier that lost a clash with Gear 5 Luffy without taking any real damage, then... okay? Oda either stalls or nerfs Zoro in every arc; hell, Oda literally made one of Zoro's character traits getting lost TO ALLOW ODA TO STALL HIM.

If Zoro was using, like, his best attacks here, that would be really bad, but, until that happens, Oda's just stalling the fight. Why?

I keep saying, the Serpahim are right there. The Seraphim introduced the arc, and had their fights with the Straw Hats offscreened before. York, Stussy, Kaku and the Seraphim have just been written out of this arc. Oda has Zoro and Lucci placed outside the Lab to deal with whatever happens in it.Since the Blackbeard Pirates are now in the game here, I expect to see the Seraphim addressed in the next two chapters and for Lucci and Zoro to be directly involved.

Like I've said before, someone in the lab still needs to turn off the lasers on the Frontier Dome or Brook and Lilith and the Sunny are DEAD, too.

This is a really fun arc climax.

Your argument is the bad guys who want to keep power don't want the world to progress...therefore they are right? Are you serious? Vegapunk disagrees.
Vegapunk is dead on the floor. The strawhats and whoever survives are going to Elbaf. The island is gone for sure. The technology can be not only rebuilt but perfected by what we discover from here on out about the past. Franky and the surviving Vegapunk(s) will be doing it in the epilogue of the story probably.

The knowledge. Not the equipment. Egghead took decades to build. And cost vegapunk a ton of money.

Vegapunk is right there telling us if this shit is destroyed. Progess goes away.

It's incredible how you're so deeply entrenched in this view, you flat out ignore what Vegapunk says and agree with Saturn.

Wtf.
Egghead did not take decades to build, Vegapunk relocated there 4 years ago. Vegapunk has always been of the mind that science can only reach its full potential under the WG because of their funding and world dominance. But you already know that whole paradigm has to change. So why hold on to it?

What do you mean I "agree with Saturn"? As if I'm on his side or something lol. I'm just saying what's going to happen. I don't know what made you think this.

There is literally no way to stop the WG doing what they want with the island once they leave, and that's to get York and the mother flame tech, then destroy it. Like I said above, everything on Egghead will be improved on with the discovery of the ancient power source and other things later in the story anyway. Time to move on.

You are pushing Luffy and Sanji vs Kizaru but when I bring the very obvious Luffy vs Saturn, you say that the crew is leaving soon :milaugh:

Come on bro show the next page where Luffy/Sanji is in front of Kizaru and Oda draws a "don" hyping up the fight with him lol....

Its clear that if Saturn fights, Luffy will just fight both of them at this point. Theres no use denying this

Sigh....my guy, THIS is not a flashforward. All grey/black outlines in this Manga are flashbacks. You are misunderstanding the paneling of this scene. It even says "tomorrow" in the narration before any ships actually arrive there:

Maybe. I think this is clearly a flash forward, but we'll see. We even saw Luffy G5.

But it's not like I have any preference on this.

tbh quite annoyed how Caribou literally pops up everywhere. An outdated running gag.
lol he's a central piece of the NW tho

oda made caribou follow the SH since FMI to get the infos about the ancients weapons and them to BB (so destroying the world basically) on top saving luffy at wano

he's actually very important

This is why I just don't engage with Zoro haters. If the best you have to slander the guy at this point is that he's stalling a top tier that lost a clash with Gear 5 Luffy without taking any real damage, then... okay? Oda either stalls or nerfs Zoro in every arc; hell, Oda literally made one of Zoro's character traits getting lost TO ALLOW ODA TO STALL HIM.

If Zoro was using, like, his best attacks here, that would be really bad, but, until that happens, Oda's just stalling the fight. Why?

I keep saying, the Serpahim are right there. The Seraphim introduced the arc, and had their fights with the Straw Hats offscreened before. York, Stussy, Kaku and the Seraphim have just been written out of this arc. Oda has Zoro and Lucci placed outside the Lab to deal with whatever happens in it.Since the Blackbeard Pirates are now in the game here, I expect to see the Seraphim addressed in the next two chapters and for Lucci and Zoro to be directly involved.

Like I've said before, someone in the lab still needs to turn off the lasers on the Frontier Dome or Brook and Lilith and the Sunny are DEAD, too.

This is a really fun arc climax.
I don't think Lucci is a top tier, but I do agree that this is a very casual fight for Zoro right now.
Lucci's still using his buff form, Awakening, and Haki.
All Zoro's using is Armament Haki and one sword right now.
And he's still got Lucci struggling to match his attacks.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave

People aren't understanding how much of a pain instant regeneration is in a fight.

Saturn is by far the biggest problem on the island until someone figures out how to shut down his powers. He has a long range attack that cause people to bleed from their heads, if not explode them, the ability to freeze peoples' motion, and instant regeneration of damage to his body, and enough base strength to pierce Kuma's body with an unnamed attack.

Kizaru's only advantage over Saturn is his speed, and, as we saw, Kizaru is not fast enough to avoid Gear 5 fully, which makes sense because Kaido had top-tier speed and Luffy could keep up with it in Gear 5.

Saturn's casual eye glare did more damage to Gear 5 Luffy than Kizaru did to Gear 5 Luffy their entire fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.