Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
every data book, vivre card and the manga told you this, not my fault you read the story with agenda glasses on
Post automatically merged:

data book that came after EL says Luffy and Zoro are equal, hmmm so who should I believe, you or Oda?
vivre card that came out during Wano was the first time Oda outright stated Luffy was stronger, never before, you agenda driven lil bros just mad at facts that’s all
Post automatically merged:

So Oda is not writing the story?
you're delusional af lol

Easily the best BB subordinate after laffite
At this point including Lafitte. Let’s just run through Augurs resume:
1. Saved Blackbeard against Law
2. Stole Pudding with Kuzan
3. Got Saturns face for Blackbeard
4. And in the anime soloed cracker biscuits like fodder

Augurs carrying

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can explain to you why i think it will be through Kid.
Lets take completely by side the motivation Kid has about Shanks. This is a big triggerpoint for that idea, but also from another POV.

But let me start from another point:
I think the final war will happen between Imu + Holy Knight + Gorosei vs Luffy + Crew + New Generation crews
So i expect Luffy will lead into the final war with Blackbeard, Kid and XXX (later in this theory) by his side, kinda as rivals, but not as enemies.

These 3 will come together on Laugh Tale, or on the island straight before and they will fight each other, for different reasons, but mainly the fight will be triggered the first time by Luffy.

Luffy will know about Blackbeard being the reason Ace was captured, he knows Blackbeard is the reason for whatever is happening to Garp and Coby and he will know Blackbeard is the reason for what happened to Law, maybe even several things more. Enough to get Luffy heated against Blackbeard, the first time for selfish reasons.
And here comes the point why i think Kid ultimately needs to beat Shanks. Because that will be the trigger point of Luffy being hella mad on Kid. Maybe Kid tries to explain, but mostly he will be fine with the fight. And so there begins a 3 sided fight, which will look impressive.
But the fight will be disturbed finally by someone else, someone convincing these 3 to work together. It will be Buggy.
Buggy will reach that point and explain to Luffy alot of things about the world, Shanks connection to the world government etc. pp.. Which will make Luffy mad and forces his will to talk to shanks, but it will lead all 4 of them to work together against the world government, Imu etc. pp.
See, I put it in simple shonen logic to you

Kid got one shoted. He can't overcome shanks anymore no matter what training he gets.

One can argue that Luffy got one shoted by kaido in wano as well. But, this is Luffy...MC so he will get massive growth and kidd doesn't enjoy MC potential/growth.

Even in wano when Kidd and law were there, Luffy totally eclipsed them in terms of growth.

Yes oda gave them equal bounties but immediately he cleared the air with both law and Kidd getting out of PK race ...

In short, Kidd and law definitely has role to play but they aren't in PK race anymore and editors were clear about this ...

To add more, Shanks is specifically looking for BB. It's BB that has given PTSD to shanks.

Then, it's just not about the captains but the crew.

Red hair pirates mirror BBP and SHP in terms of crew and not kidd pirates who revolve only around Kidd and Killer

You can have hope but to me Kidd is out of PK race..

@Pew what do you think of this?
Anything with Sanji and Zoro I'm wary of ever since the dumbass "Sanji broke his leg against S-Shark" BS. There was something else recently too that drove me nuts with leaks, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

This is still bad for Zoro fans power scaling either way, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci was clearly more gassed/beat up than Zoro.

Want to make it clear I'm not saying Pew's being dishonest, either; unless Pew has Raws, there's no way for Pew to know what the clash actually looks like, Pew can only go off the text leaks.

We assume the leakers are biased with leaks at times, but it can just as easily be that the people who leaked to them were biased instead, you know?

Hence why I like waiting for the Raws before I settle on anything fully, I've got bit too many times in the past with something that ended up being just different enough to change how I viewed a scene/character drastically.

At this point including Lafitte. Let’s just run through Augurs resume:
1. Saved Blackbeard against Law
2. Stole Pudding with Kuzan
3. Got Saturns face for Blackbeard
4. And in the manga soloed cracker biscuits like fodder

Augurs carrying
Ye he is doing more then the 2nd in commend aka the janitor so far honestly

Anything with Sanji and Zoro I'm wary of ever since the dumbass "Sanji broke his leg against S-Shark" BS. There was something else recently too that drove me nuts with leaks, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

This is still bad for Zoro fans power scaling either way, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci was clearly more gassed/beat up than Zoro.

Want to make it clear I'm not saying Pew's being dishonest, either; unless Pew has Raws, there's no way for Pew to know what the clash actually looks like, Pew can only go off the text leaks.

We assume the leakers are biased with leaks at times, but it can just as easily be that the people who leaked to them were biased instead, you know?

Hence why I like waiting for the Raws before I settle on anything fully, I've got bit too many times in the past with something that ended up being just different enough to change how I viewed a scene/character drastically.
Tbh that was fenaker spoiler and Redon making it sound like Sanji got low diffed but I agree. I’m waiting for raws too lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.