Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you forgetting that Luffy is right there as well.:choppawhat:

Either way Sanji will only be helping Luffy fight against Kizaru temporarily and then he will leave and let his captain handle the rest of the fight.
Yes but also Saturn is here. Luffy in the panel with Sanji confronting Kizaru remind me of when Luffy asked to help Zoro and then go fighting Kizaru/Saturn.

Saturn didn't get even a scratch for now (he just regenerates anyway), so Luffy still has to fight him, this leaves Kizaru to Sanji.

Just my train of thoughts

What happened to the almighty lethality of a swordsman, Lucci been blocking that garbage barehanded for the past 2 hrs.

Is Zoro also massaging Lucci's hand ?
@ConquistadoR
:milaugh:
Sure, you can block swords barehanded if you have an appropriate defense, which in Lucci's case is an awakened Zoan Body + Tekkai and Haki. But if high end swordmoves land on you, it hits different than a punch.

Zorotards will try to push Lucci > Kizaru now :crazwhat:

They are so desperate :kobeha:
If Zoro defeats Lucci and Sanji defeats Kizaru, then yes, it will make sense to push that

Zoro always defeats a stronger opponent than Sanji

Don't get me wrong, I have Kizaru above Lucci and I will find the opposite to be completely stupid

That's why (in part) I think that Zoro will be the one to finish Kizaru off

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Damn. I've never seen Kizaru so bloodlusted. The psychotic state of his mind when he is commanded by his superior to murder children is astonishing. I'm glad Sanji stopped said bloodlusted admiral in his tracks.

@Sasaki Kojirō
Kizaru is beaten by Luffy > Gets up > "I need to kill Bonney and Kuma"
Repeat this... The guy seems like a broken machine with only one purpose, I hope that now that Bonney is gone, Kizaru's BOT does something other than repeating the L.

Great chapter for Sanji but come on Sanji fans, let's not suddenly get too cocky and suddenly jump to conclusions.

Sanji is still not going to 1v1 Kizaru during this arc or during the final battle against the Marines.

If Zoro defeats Lucci and Sanji defeats Kizaru, then yes, it will make sense to push that

Zoro always defeats a stronger opponent than Sanji

Don't get me wrong, I have Kizaru above Lucci and I will find the opposite to be completely stupid

That's why (in part) I think that Zoro will be the one to finish Kizaru off
If peanut butter starts to talk, then yes it will make sense that purple is the strongest movie

Status
Not open for further replies.