Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually not salt. I think it's kind of abhorrent how Oda has written recently. He is making the rest of the crew look like clowns and incompetents whilst he makes his actual clown (Nika) be the solution to all problems. It's just.. I'm getting Goku vibes now. The rest of the crew simply do not matter anymore. That's sad. One of the best parts about OP was that the side characters also got some shine, but since G5, it just isn't the case.

It has always been the Luffy show, but now it's gotten worse. Fuck.

Oda is back with his dementia. Wasn't it a chapter ago where Vega was telling us moving him would cause his death?? Why is sanji moving him then?? I swear man sometimes I feel oda be writing crap cos of his editors

And yet he still contributed a LOT to the fight with Big Mom and they EQUALLY took her down together lmfao. Kidd broke her arm too. Law was never gonna yeet her out of Onigashima without Kidd and thus get rid of her for good and win without him too.

Oda is far more biased towards Law like he is with Zoro over Kidd and Sanji. He prefers swordsmen characters.

Sanji had his chance to at least tag team Kizaru here but Oda wont let him do that. Not even getting to attack him. Still not even using Ifrit or even Diable Jambe at least, getting nerfed again like when he used the raid suit ironically.

Kidd haters really want to ignore all the success hes had too, just because its not being shoved in their faces, not being spoon fed to them and thus how strong he actually is and how much he accomplished being based on the unluckiest pirate to ever exist IRL AND not having infinite plot armour and ass kissing by the author himself.

Kidds personality is the issue shit went so wrong with Shanks and his crew too. He set himself up. Not a strength thing or anything. Just sheer stupidity/impulsiveness/selfishness/ego/whatever. Kidd is hot headed and reckless. He wanted revenge for losing his arm before to Beckmann too.

Law was ambushed and has the plot armour of the immortality surgery and finding out what the D means and such,, he was given far more screentime, and character development and already got to cheat death with Doflamingo recently too and just way more outright and even openly admittedf favouritism from Oda and the fanbase.

Both Law and Kidd lost their ships and their crews btw. Law only survived just because Bepo happened to ask Chopper conveniently for some advice or about his rumble balls or w/e and thus he had that trump card miraculously to help ensure he and Law could escape. Plus Law and his crew being subaquatic naval experts helps a lot more too.

I could keep going by Kidd as per usual had the odds way against his favour, he was the one who betrayed and jumped by fucking Kaido of all people, a literal yonko and one of the strongest beings ever yet he gets slandered for that, make that make sense.

Kidd never gives up no matter how much he fucks up and how badly shit goes for him. A lot of his haters wish they even had a fraction of the balls and tenacity that he has. They make fun out of him and attack him out of jealousy, a desperate need to feel superior out of insecurity/inferiority.

Fuck man Im constantly having to fight and try to defend Kidd here, its exhausting. Kidd getting slandered for going up against Shanks and Kaido. Getting slandered for being taken down by two of the strongest and most important characters in the series, especially Shanks in terms of importance by far ofc. Ridiculous.
I not getting into all of that my point was simple that Sanji was not beating kizaru here by him self .
You saying sanji had a chance tag team Kizaru but that would made no sense why would Saturn be doing nothing.
We already saw Luffy take down Kizaru by him self why would Oda do a 2 on 1 with Kizaru vs Sanji and Luffy .
At least with Law and Kid vs BM she had not get taken down yet .
We not see the chapter yet so lets see how things goes but even if Sanji get in a attack or 2 the out come would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.