How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we get Shimotsuki Ryuma lore from Nasujuro when he see Zoro.
1110 we get Zoro defeat lucci, and 1111 for Shimotsuki lore.
:steef:
Nika need help its undeniable at this point. he cant win 2 vs 1 and now its 6 vs 1. dorry and brogy are fodder here. with the other gorosei here its clear saturne wont be defeated, they will beat the shit out of nika. either zoro or dragon or even both will show up to help since this is 6 top tiers vs 1. Egghead will be wiped out after all this.

It doesn't matter what their purpose is in the current situation, if Saturn is calling them in front of luffy, luffy won't let them go.
Luffy was down when he was in front of Saturn and was gone after that till he sent Saturn flying. There was "almost" no interaction between them. Now they are right there with all five, and there is the man who they even risked Kaido getting mad just to kill him. Priority 1? No. but second, for sure.

Luffy ain't letting them destroy VP massage, or at least he will try to hold them. I would say they're going to have an all-out battle until they're ready to escape and will just do that.

Well, now we wait for 2 weeks to see what happens...
Robot guys....thats been my point for months.

Luffy had the opportunity to defeat Kizaru twice and couldn't,...at this point I don't see Kizaru defeated, Kizaru will use his awakening for another arc later.
When has Luffy ever started a fight he doesnt finish?
.....But, anticipating a counterattck by vegapunk, the elders chose to make a visit in person:kayneshrug:
Yes, A FLASHBACK. They CHOSE to do this, because it happened days prior and they needed to travel to Egghead as a force lol

Oda usually makes Nika’s victims really hateable so that we can be satisfied when Nika removes them from the manga.

This has not happened with Kizaru, Kizaru has been portrayed in a sympathetic/tragic light so far. For Nika to beat his ass and remove him from the manga after the sympathy fest Oda has written for Kizaru, would make Nika look like even more of a shit character than he already appears lol.

And especially now that all 5 Gorosei are here, this arc is 100% an escape scenario lol. There is zero way Luffy is actually meant to defeat the entire fucking world government here lol. That would just be absurd.
Katakuri? Literally like Kizaru lol

And yes i know that

Man, you still in denial about the Worosei after these spoilers? Let me fix that real quick for you:

Saturn>Luffy>=Zoro>Lucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kizaru>Jimbei>Sanji

Saturn thus far keeps directly shrugging off named Gear 5 attacks and asking for more. This idea that Saturn is not very much stronger than Kizaru or that Luffy is comfortably stronger than the guy he has yet to actually harm is nonsensical.

Its fucking over. Saturn is not even in the ballpark of Kizaru after these spoilers. If Kizaru was forced to actually fight Saturn with his AP which we now KNOW is below Luffy who fails to actually harm Saturn in any meanful way currently? He aint pushing "Laturn" past mid diff lets be real here okay? One drop of that posion touches Kizaru and its over.

There are levels to this shit!

:goquad::saturn::gotres::gosecon::gouno:
:ihaha:
if saturn comes back to fight luffy while kizaru gets sidelined
gorosei > admirals is confirmed

I told my admiral bros that Zoro vs kiz wouldve been 100x better than this gooffy ahhh shit

No nika
No bs
No cringe ass moment

An actual badass fight between two cool ass characters :cheers:
Honestly? At this point, Kizaru can stay away from Zoro, if you ask me. Let Saturn kill him for failing to meet expectations and illustrate how "evul" he is, for all I care. Despite all the people that clown on Lucci, at least Luffy "three-pieced" him without causing lasting brain damage or contiously humilating him.

Kizaru is getting washed and tossed aside like dirty laundry this chapter, while Luffy's focus is on Saturn in this fight.

Luffy is taking on Kizaru and Saturn 1 vs 2
'' luffy is taking ON 2 v 1 ; Luffy wasn't serious .... ''

Either both are playing at the opponent level or there's nothing like that .
, who was being eaten for breakfast by Luffy earlier
" the breakfast "

With Zoro not using a single named attack while Luffy using 3 and not keeping him down
Lucci but it's not like Lucci was. They just trade blows. Against Luffy, Lucci was at least using named attacks and visible hardening.
You didn't add anything , Lucci used a named attack against sentomaru but not Luffy lmao , also Luffy used CoA and his claws are hardened while they were shown white beforehand .

Status
Not open for further replies.