How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

If I were Saturn, I would do the same as he is doing now: summoning my friends and asking for as much help as possible. I mean, who would trust a waiter who, instead of serving Luffy's head, has Luffy serving him as food. LOL

Luffy literally served Kizaru like pancakes :gokulaugh:

As you can see from Lucci's condition 2 pages after being "defeated" by Luffy's peak
Rob's cheek was bruised, I doubt that KOH can manage to come close to Luffy's feat.

We shall see and compare the damage he receives in 1111
He still use any adv Haki, seeing as Zoro scarred Laido before he unlocked ACoC and infuse ACoA on all three of his swords, Zoro doesn't even need Asura, Nittoryu Iai Rashomon is enough

You mean the same guy who went out of his way to say that Mihawk only exceeds Shanks in sword skill instead of overall strength?

I’m gonna be honest. I don’t think you genuinely believe Mihawk > Shanks. You seem to just engage in a lot of contrarianism for the sake of generating some buzz
If that was the case then why say he's the strongest swordsman?
And I'm very honest about what I genuinely believe.
I really do believe Mihawk > Shanks.
Along with Zoro > Sanji
Yonko > Admirals (on average, I'm not sure if people like BB could beat people like Akainu or Kizaru)
Luffy > Zoro
Etc.

@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @Sentinel @Paperchampion23

"Fucking Kizaru is so weak! These Admirals sucks! I told you that the Five Elders are stronger! Saturn>Kizaru!"

Meanwhile fucking Saturn:

Can only do basic attacks which are his eye attack and stabbing with his legs.

Did one new attack that didn't hurt anyone

Showed zero impressive feats so far

Has done nothing except regen the whole time

And is now trying to summon the other Elders for help.

:risitavirus:
Bro is legit melting down here lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If all Gorosei appeared and Luffy still managed to escape then that would be massive L for WG.

I don't know what oda is trying to pull here.

Status
Not open for further replies.