How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Luffy use Gear 4th here because he needed to? Why did Luffy start the fight against Kaido in Gear 3rd but immediately jumped into Gear 4th against a Number? So many questions...
This was all for plot so Hygoro or whatever his name was could compare Luffy in this form looking like some diety if I remember rightly.

Lol he didn't
Stop using the beginning of g5 vs kaido as argument
Kaido went on matching g5 till the end
And Kizaru matched an exhausted nika once and also completed his mission of killing punk AFTER goofy explicitly said he'd protect punk lol.

Just cause oda is deep throating nika dick doesn't take away from Kizaru getting shit done even when he didn't even want to.

Mentally nerfed Kizaru still killed someone, where as everyone just walked away from kaido's acoc attacks lmao

Only thing I like about this chapter is that we might soon see the other Goro's DFs or/and if Nasujuro actually knows how to wield a sword.
Maybe all five of them are just immortal punching bags, but that'd be a bummer. I do think all five of them will be immortal and demons.

But neither has fought Awakened Kizaru yet
:shocking:
Fujitora can imbue his sword with his gravity, GB can alter the surroundings just by walking by and he can assume his giant Broccoli form, Kuzan and Sakazuki transformed the whole of PH..
Not all of them are going to have CoC, but I'm still damn sure that all of them are awakened. And that includes Kizaru aswell. Otherwise he would likely be the only one, who's not.

I'd be surprised if he really goes down with only the feats he has shown so far.

Yeah those who are running away now were never true admiral fans. They're just exposing themselves. Admirals will get their due hype and they will come running back :akasalt:
Aye, but it's kinda hilarious that Oda even broke Nik lmao. Man was wanking Kizaru harder than I was but now that Nusjuro supposedly comes I guess they don't want him anymore.
:kobeha:
People trying to save the face of Admirals...

I have been saying from the beginning that they arent the hot stuff Admiralbros thought they were.
The high you felt during the "shall I go Sakazuki" times was just a bait from Oda. I warned you about it, you didnt listen.

Even I, who power scales fairly, didnt expect this bad of a treatment for the top people among WG forces.
When pushed into 1vs1 without outside narrative, Kizaru performed well but in overall narrative, his individual power doesnt matter. The same applies to Elders and those people who thought Gorosei and Imu were the top dogs of the world. I said long ago they are not.

People trying to save the face of Admirals...

I have been saying from the beginning that they arent the hot stuff Admiralbros thought they were.
The high you felt during the "shall I go Sakazuki" times was just a bait from Oda. I warned you about it, you didnt listen.

Even I, who power scales fairly, didnt expect this bad of a treatment for the top people among WG forces.
When pushed into 1vs1 without outside narrative, Kizaru performed well but in overall narrative, his individual power doesnt matter. The same applies to Elders and those people who thought Gorosei and Imu were the top dogs of the world. I said long ago they are not.
What 15 chapters of Gucci extreme diff does to a mf :perocry:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Tejas
@MonsterKaido
@Sasaki Kojirō

Now the haters realise what it took to bring down the beast Waido who took countless attacks after seeing how OP Nika is and how Kizaru failing to land hits on him and even with that Kaido was exchanging blows with G5 then showed an attack on Bajrang gun level

Heck he even had advanced hakis and future sight
:myman:
In fact, kaidou fought with:

• 9 Nine Red Scabbards.
  • 5 Sns.
  • Luffy.
  • Kinemon.
  • Yamato.
  • Luffy.
  • Luffy gear 5 who is stronger than Kizaru and Saturn combined, and dominated him.
  • While carrying an island.
Holy crap kaidou. :crazwhat: @comrade

Status
Not open for further replies.