How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I guess the 1 Yonkou = 2 Admiral folks were right all along, shits not even close.

:kayneshrug:
I wouldn't equate this to every single Yonkou though, Luffy can arguably beat 3 Big Mom's by himself.

She lost to hakiless Law and Kidd, and Kaidou already confirmed Luffy was stronger than her in G2/3.

I'm not feeling the aura from Gorosei, not even tryna hate. But imagine if we got word Kizaru summoned every single Admiral on this island. That would literally be beyond insane, even escaping would seem impossible at that point. This doesn't move me for some reason even though there's a chance these guys are all legit top tiers, and a lot of people are even saying > Admirals, yet it's telling how underwhelming Saturn must be for people to be reacting to this the way they are.
The thought of Akainu arriving on Egghead is frightening, you know every living organism on the island will be swimming in magma by the 10 minute mark. Oda forcefully tied him to office work because otherwise it simply doesn’t work lol

Considering how Oda presented Kizaru throughout the series it is indeed dropping the ball

It's fine if Luffy is superior as the admirals as villians are destined to lose but at least make it interesting and not a one sided stomp for someone who's had a big presense as a character for over a decade

Even something small like Kizaru landing the eye beams would work, having Luffy dodge it has zero upsides
Kizaru landing a eye beam would have not really matter .
Oda already had luffy tank a Kizaru focus laser beam and a laser beam barrier.
Also Kizaru get presented as someone who unfair rookies , during the war he did not look that impressive compare to the other admirals IMO.
Still i did not expect Oda to have luffy show off vs Kizaru so much.
Then again luffy now coming off his hardest battle which he lost the most and get most power ups ever and we will never see something like that again.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The broadcast to the whole world would be what makes this Egghead incident really big, so I can't really see them blocking it.
I thought so too, it seems logical but on the other hand, does Oda really want to spill all of it now?
Maybe partial info gets released and when another crucial info is about to be told, he cuts it off...

Teach opening Wano border and releasing Pluton
It might really be that.

Now that Caribou is on the loose with the Pluton Info, who knows what's going to happen?
Just like two shadows appeared at the doors of WCI and obtained pieces of the puzzle, we indeed might see the same repeat itself in Wano. I already expect all Emperors except for Luffy to obtain an Ancient Weapon each and Teach doing it first would be interesting.
Should hide it until WG crowning ceremony tho, imo.

I use hyperbole in my rhetoric. I didn't quote you word for word. What you said had essentially the same meaning, albeit in a fashion that's not as definitive. The main point is you believe Kizaru is the main antagonist, when he is clearly being side lined, and the Gorosei are the ones who will be brought down by the Nika.
Using "hyperbole in your rhetoric" is a really shitty way of saying "i put words in your mouth" to win an argument you start something lol.

What are saying here is very different from your first post. So you think the Gorosei are all losing in Egghead. Good luck believing that mindset bro, wild take

Status
Not open for further replies.