How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Well for UlquiHime fans myself and @Jaguark101 we chillin cuz there is so many doujin exist :kata:

i know i'm coping. i want them to be canon. They are so good together and when Ulquiorra learning about what heart is that he is lacking..:pepecopium::pepemy:
My fav Bleach ship. Some of the best fan art, alot of great fanfics as well. There's a Bleach rock musical coming which covers some parts of the arrancar arc, maybe they'll have a duet lol.

I do lol! I remember going on the subreddit the day the final chapter dropped and it was chaos 😂 mind you though it was the extreme fans who were doing it, not all ichiruki fans are like that. The same shit happened when naruto ended lol and that was worse imo.

keep coping

egghead is going to be over and you'll still be on that sandbagging cope
Doesn't take much reading to see that Kizaru doesn't fight, either Oda just messed up and needs to adjust the plot and is trying to move Kizaru out of the picture or something is up with the character we will find about later, he went from being somewhat on pair with g5 Luffy to doing nothing, yet he still "tanks" attacks.

I’m ngl I actually like how Luffy fought this chapter

Stunned them and threw them towards the sea

Probably the worst 2 characters to try this on but not a terrible strat

Nice little cameo of all the characters we rock with

Luffy still can’t damage Saturn… still have no clue what the gimmick is ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.