Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
"Zoro defeats Lucci with one hit"

What kind of biasery is this? No shit Sherlock, its like saying Luffy defeated Katakuri or Kaido with one hit. Literally every fight ends with one hit...

And I still dont buy it, early leakers are Zoro fanboys. Most likely it wont be as clear as they try to portray it now.
Now @Pew is zorofanboy:seriously:

I mean he's surely better off than Sanji but I can holistically have an opinion as well.

Zoro pre time skip was above and beyond other strawhats in terms of other straw hats including Luffy.

Now he just feels just like Luffy..a shallow character less mess with big feats.

So he's basically Luffy-Lite and that's still whack.
Idk about pre-timeskip Sanji. Sanji's Mr Prince/Clutch moments rivaled Zoro's speech moments imo. Both conveyed competence in their own way pre timeskip.

Either way current Zoro isnt as insufferable as Luffy, strictly by the fact that he doesnt steal most of the shine/paneltime.

Yes and he failed he instead moved to complete destruction of the island because there were too many troublesome individuals on the island.
I dont think that means what you think it means lol. Nowhere has it been stated that theyve given up on the mother flame. Why would they ever go against Imu's wishes?
Are we never supposed to see what the weapon can do again lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.