Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about pre-timeskip Sanji. Sanji's Mr Prince/Clutch moments rivaled Zoro's speech moments imo. Both conveyed competence in their own way pre timeskip.

Either way current Zoro isnt as insufferable as Luffy, strictly by the fact that he doesnt steal most of the shine/paneltime.
I have a bit different take but I'll make a post soon and I'll take you.

Tell me what made you a Sanji fan tho..I am curious to know how you started to like sanjis character

We will but they literally don’t have a Vegapunk that can use the factory to create mother flame. They haven’t retrieved York.

They can’t return to Imu failures which is also another reason why they will go to Elbaf.
Okay but whos to say they wont retrieve York when it was never implied Luffy's group took her from the lab? Even then, if the factory exists, whos to say Saturn, being the scientist, doesnt know how to procure whatver amount is needed for the endgame?

Sorry bruh im not seeing the Elbaf logic in this case with them. Maybe you are right, but for now Im not getting point A to B logic here.

When it's bigger it's magically AdCoC, when it's smaller it's magically CoA.. You're full of holes and inconsistent with KoH..
Accept visual evidence as it is.. If Zoro used KoH AdCoC against King, he used KoH AdCoC against Lucci.. If Zoro didn't use AdCoC against Lucci, Zoro didn't use AdCoC against King either..
YES that's it
When it's big and KOH it's AdvCoC
Small and KOH = CoA

That doesn't mean anything.
At this point of story both Buggy and Luffy are Yonko.
And both are aiming for One Piece

Buggy has nothing to do with Usopp.
Buggy is the only one who has put his mark on strawhat.
Like how Shanks eyes scar was made by Blackbeard

Buggy is always more interested in treasure than fame.
Yes cross guild being fodder is relevant because they aren’t a serious threat on their own

Buggy and usopp not knowing each other doesn’t erase their similarities or change the fact buggy can’t fight luffy

The reason he’s such a big deal is because of his infamy and influence. He wants to be pirate king for the title

We only got the briefest spoilers, lol. What's up with jumping to conclusions over one sentence? Back in chapter 1081, we had leakers saying Garp had the upper hand in a fight against Aokiji, only to find out in the actual chapter that he landed one move that threw him into a hole.

It's not like the admiral agenda is the only agenda that gets slandered. There were people slandering Saturn over the Bonney stab, and his reputation plummeted after the Kuma Punch, to the point people thought he would get erased by any Yonko attack.
Sentomaru got defeated the chapter after he blocked that hit, sure, but he was successfully blocking and dodging multiple hits before going down.
No one is jumping to conclusions lol.

Like you said, we are just making some trolling as it jas always been.

Natty is definitely the way, I’ve been itching to do some gear for a while ngl but I’m gonna wait
I’ll do 1 cycle at one point to get the permanent recovery boost, that’s the plan

But yeah, it sucks lmao
You literally gain more muscle on gear without training than being a natty with training
:suresure:
Yh gears great and all, but its downsides are too much for me to ever consider it. Plus seems such high maintenance.

Ngl tho supplememts are very important when being natty. Before I started taking VitD and Magensium I was literally getting weaker and more tired when going to the gym. I can say now that ive made more progress in these last 2.5 months taking VitD and Magnesium then I had the 3 months before. Id deffo reccomend giving it a go.

Idk about pre-timeskip Sanji. Sanji's Mr Prince/Clutch moments rivaled Zoro's speech moments imo. Both conveyed competence in their own way pre timeskip.

Either way current Zoro isnt as insufferable as Luffy, strictly by the fact that he doesnt steal most of the shine/paneltime.
Why do you say Luffy is more insufferable?

Mother flame was literally tested on Lulusia so they could see it’s efficacy, and how it can play a part in the Egghead battle
It’s probably nuking Egghead after everything ends
Every other island Vegapunk has had has ended with a crazy scientist who didn't like the World Government blowing up Vegapunk's lab.

Caesar Clown blowing up Punk Hazard, and Franky blowing up the lab on Baldimore.

What Greedy piece of shit would be willing to blow up Vegapunk's lab just to get back at everyone who pissed her off??? Who sent the Mother Flame to the Gorosei and Imu to begin with?

Natty is definitely the way, I’ve been itching to do some gear for a while ngl but I’m gonna wait
I’ll do 1 cycle at one point to get the permanent recovery boost, that’s the plan

But yeah, it sucks lmao
You literally gain more muscle on gear without training than being a natty with training
:suresure:
You seen the Jeff Nippard video on that?

Man I still think gear is never worth it though. It’s the social media tax fucking all of us up, seeing dudes with roided up physiques left and right…always in the perfect lighting with a massive pump

Status
Not open for further replies.