Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show the previous posts who said that you dumb ZKKbitch before running away from the site by getting yourself banned again like a loser. :milaugh: Otherwise you will get the L as usual ZKKloser.

Never said Lucci beating Zolo or some shit like that, however its obvious even LANJI called Zolo ''deadweight'' in this chapter, so its obvious high-extreme diff fight for Zolo we know he also used KOH before still couldn't win earlier.
I don't why anyone put Zoro losing to lucci on any list .
This site crazy with people doing list that 1 or 2 crazy people say and act like fanbase was saying it or even small amount of WG LMAO .

C

CensoredbyWG

@Cruxroux whats your issue here exactly? You said I cant be like Akai because I slandered you guys, I asked for proof. You brought none. I brought proof of me actually defending you guys and your retarded ass moved the goal post into those posts being from long ago when they are just from a month or two. And why does it even matter how long they are from?

Dear god you're annoying me so much right now man.
Trouble in paradise, Ztards?

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

That's what needing ACoC to high diff enies lobby villain causes to a fandom

Exactly

3 Dragons was just excessive usage of CoC & CoA since it was a finishing blow

It's the same when Luffy did Bajran...huge haki lakes and he also used adcoa

But it doesn't mean G4/g5 attacks he did prior weren't coated by CoC when seeing haki visuals around his attacks
Tbh it’s annoying but just depends on visuals. If it looks like conquerors it probably is and if it doesn’t it’s probably armament
@EmperorKinyagi @JoNdule @Albino πŸ‘‘ @Erkan12 @YonkoGodLuffy @SkySanji
- Zoro is losing for Lucci
- KOH Zoro will extreme diffs Lucci
- Zoro will need Jinbei help
- Jinbei will stop the fight
- Zoro and Jinbei vs Lucci
- ACoC KOH Zoro can't beat Luffy's leftover

Congratulations!!!

@HA001 @nik87 @Cruxroux @Roronoa-sama @Peroroncino @Herrera95 @Nadel @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Artem @Gauntlet @Sbinotto @Daikenki @Redboy776 @Superior to you @Ice devil slayer @ZoroMazino @kumae @Boiroy @Mr.Baj1o @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Cinera @Gari @Rivaille let's all laugh at the circus clowns.

@EmperorKinyagi @JoNdule @Albino πŸ‘‘ @Erkan12 @YonkoGodLuffy @SkySanji
- Zoro is losing for Lucci
- KOH Zoro will extreme diffs Lucci
- Zoro will need Jinbei help
- Jinbei will stop the fight
- Zoro and Jinbei vs Lucci
- ACoC KOH Zoro can't beat Luffy's leftover

Congratulations!!!

@HA001 @nik87 @Cruxroux @Roronoa-sama @Peroroncino @Herrera95 @Nadel @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Artem @Gauntlet @Sbinotto @Daikenki @Redboy776 @Superior to you @Ice devil slayer @ZoroMazino @kumae @Boiroy @Mr.Baj1o @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Cinera @Gari @Rivaille let's all laugh at the circus clowns.
LMAOOOOO THE CIRCUS

Can Goofycucks give a legit argument as to how Gear 5 is stronger than base Zoro?

We just saw a FEAT of base Zoro 1 shotting Lucci meanwhile G5 Goofy couldn't even put down Lucci with multiple named attacks
Luffy overwhelmed Lucci easily using silly attacks.

Zoro uses potentially one of his strongest post timeskip moves against Lucci.

There's levels.

Can swordcucks give us one argument to put Zoro over an admiral or Yonko which Luffy has beaten without leeching onto z
Luffy's feats. I'll wait.

Show the previous posts who said that you dumb ZKKbitch before running away from the site by getting yourself banned again like a loser. :milaugh: Otherwise you will get the L as usual ZKKloser.

Never said Lucci beating Zolo or some shit like that, however its obvious even LANJI called Zolo ''deadweight'' in this chapter, so its obvious high-extreme diff fight for Zolo we know he also used KOH before still couldn't win earlier.
Shut up u stinky bitch.

the name of style is en o santoryu - king of the hell 3 sword style its like 9 sword style asura
he will say the name of style first then name of attacks for example
Nine Sword Style: Ashura: Makyusen
Three Sword Style: Rengoku Oni Giri
Two Sword Style: Clear Lance
One Sword Style: Yakkodori
No Sword Style: Tatsu Maki

or like attack he used against king
King of Hell Three Sword Style: 103 Emotions Flying Dragon Samurai Extreme
Exactly. So of this was a king of hell technique he would have said "king of hell 3 sword style: Hahava leopard Strike"

Status
Not open for further replies.