Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't really care about what "Luffy fans" said, I'm talking about Zoro vs Lucci somehow being used to say Zoro is on Luffy's level.

Going back to Lucci specifically, look at the difference between his appearances in Chapters 1093 and 1107:

Where did those bruises or blood come from? It is quite literally headcanon to say that Lucci (or Zoro for that matter) took no damage at all until Zoro struck him this chapter. It's also entirely possible that Luffy and Kizaru took some damage off-screen before WSG, but their fight was significantly shorter since their fight obviously ended long before Zoro vs Lucci did.

And since Luffy vs Lucci, we've seen Luffy immobilize Kizaru, send Saturn flying, and then take on both at the same time and put Kizaru out of commission for the time being. What has Zoro done to suggest he could compare to Luffy after this?

Lucci & Zoro were bruised up from the beginning after the Seraphim chase.

These bruises measurements are quite frankly irrelevant. Oda drew a 7-8 panel fight and ended it with a one-shot, just like v Killer or Apoo.

It's a one-shot. 1 shot from Zoro that landed is all it took to defeat Lucci. Trying to twist it to something it's not will not change the facts

twist? I can clearly see who twists shit.

"Good guy was trying to stall." Where did we read this in the manga? Get the fuck out of here, bro, who uses ChatGPT and makes excuses in there too, and immediately tries to argue with it.

While its me twisting shit by saying "Zoro fought Lucci equally for more than 20+ minutes," which happened in the manga itself. lmao.
Post automatically merged:

No one on planet Earth is reading your essays, you dyslexic goblin:milaugh:
4 lines are assays for bro now. illitarate zoroturd. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro said "Your Attacks" and "Basically".
Don't duck this time. Why was King bandaged in PH? Why were VPs worried about Radical Beam against S-Shark?
The truth is simple, only the strongest/most lethal attacks can damage Lunarians like KOH DD, Lunarians are not completely invincible in flame on mode, they have a limit, it is just that the limit is so high that they seem invincible.
In terms of durability it is Flame On King > Flame Off King > Kaido
Zoro needed ACoC to threaten King. Earlier Zoro was complaining about King keeping his distance then King came down to duel Zoro and took Zoro's attacks like nothing but after 2 ACoC (first unnamed prolly Ultra Gari and then Bird Dance) hits King went back up in the air like in the beginning of the fight abandoning the duel.
Again, you can look at a simple sentence from Zoro himself under a microscope if you want to.

Idrc to entertain all of that. Zoro simply said they are Invincible when the flames are on as far as I am concerned.

Kizaru will join Luffy against the Gorosei.
Its the "the most dangerous ability" Mihawk was talking about during MF.

P.S
Akainu will do the same later. No one is safe from Joyboy's charm.
I agree. I think this is the only outcome that makes sense rn.

Question is will it be before or after the message. I think Kizaru won't be relevant for the next couple minutes.

@grey matter Marco slander going on, sorry if you don't read spoilers.
Dude is the commander with most feats against top tiers and still gets downplayed. It's ridiculous.

Even in Wano, people gloss over the BM fight being off screen and just look at the finale.
While in reality, dude fought for BM for almost as long as Kaido vs Scabbards, with their clashes creating massive shockwaves. And came out of it unscathed, then healed up the entire floor, and then fought King + Queen for a while while being in offensive (opposite to his slander of damage sponge).

Clown Ass can't comprehend what he reads—classic zoroturd.

"One-hit" isn't "one-shot," brother. One shot is the first move you make, while a hit is the first hit it actually hits. If you guys argue that it was "one-hit," it was true, but you guys keep claiming it was "one-shot." its really simple, but hey, zoroturds...

I'm not talking "number of chapters" but in-verse time. They've been fighting from G4 vs. Kizaru until this chapter, which has shite lots of time passed. I don't use flashback chapters, mind you.

Luffy didn't want to hurt Bellamy, but again, I know zoroturd stuff.

What was Zoro's excuse? Was he getting controlled by Gorosei, and did they become friends some time ago too?
Yes, it technically was a one shot.
Reason is, no matter how many unnamed hits Zoro used against Lucci before, they wouldn't matter since Lucci has amped recovery and would simply regen from those hits.
So when he gets hit by an attack that instantly KOs him, it's basically a one shot, because he'll basically always be fresh before that one hit that pushes him over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.