Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you admit that Neckbeard ran away from Akainu with his whole crew because he was in danger? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
You are too stupid, he wasn't fighting anyone there.

Lakainu was already fighting but he chose a momentary retreat vs Marco due to Marco's power was a threat to him.

Teach had no intention of fighting with Marines in the first place there, was just waiting for a transition not waiting for a fight, similar to WB retreating vs Fodder Marines, and Mihawk vs Fodder Marines, they weren't planning to fight anyone so they retreat.

Mihawk attacking Daz Bones and others, but then stopping when it comes to Jozu, Vista and Croc proves, they are capable of damaging Mihawk, because Mihawk had intention of fighting in Marineford but they are strong enough to damage him so he momentarily stops similar to Lakainu vs Marco.
Akainu fought Larco and his 16 pals on his own and they wouldve all been dead had Shanks not showed up
You think Koby was crying for dying WB Pirates? :milaugh:

@Lee Ba Shou Honestly if we’re talking about Female singers Dragon Ball is the Mariah Carey of Manga/Anime, Taylor Swift is My Hero Academia. Then One Piece is Beyoncé, and JJK is Billie Eilish.
Idk Taylor Swift a lil too popping to be My Hero, she might be Attack on Titan. Naruto can be Alicia Keys, Bleach is Rihanna

My Hero is like Meg the Stallion lool.

Status
Not open for further replies.