Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure green smoke is ryuo, since we saw Enma constantly smoking whenever Zoro was using it in Wano. I think when Zoro “tamed” Enma he learned to give that same haki output to his other swords, and then that in tandem with CoC coating is what constitutes KoH

Still, that one panel of Zoro vs. Lucci with the smoking swords doesn’t really make sense considering every Zoro vs. Lucci panel afterwards was with 2 swords and no smoke

In general, I don’t really think Oda gave much thought to this fight nor to haki overall. So many inconsistencies, all to be exploited for the sake of agenda (myself included) lmao
Man off screen that shit for most arc and had Zoro using differnt level of power every time we see him .
Yeah i really don't think Oda put much though into fight be how it done or power scaling or how easy to see it was just for stalling lol .

Wait, why the fuck gorosei not passing through the barrier? They have the best regen in the verse?

Maybe they are weak to light attacks or something? If that's the case, Kizarubros is so back.

(It upscales Luffy passing through that barrier, btw.)
Since even Bonney passed trough, I think they can. But Oda is Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.