Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that CoC coating was used, while the attack ain't KoH.
Could be wrong but my current opinion on the whole enma and koh stuff
Like Bird Dance against King in 1035.
Could be part of koh could not be. When zoro was fighting king in the end when he better mastered enma it was sucking the life out of him. With him only stopping it after he beat king

He used king of hell onigiri, bird dance, and king of hell 3 sword serpent 103 mercies all while straining himself using enma

My only guess would be while overusing enma
  1. King of hell = full armament overuse (can include conquerors)
  2. Normal name = conquerors infusion
  3. 3 sword serpent = full armament and conquerors overuse
:handsup:

Saw that. There's a difference b/w it appearing near the sword and it coming out of the sword, buddy. The latter is what needs to happen for it to be CoC coating, but it's definitely CoC though.
This is the most “you’re right it’s CoC but I’m still gonna mental backflip and slurp Zoro’s cum to try to give you an L” take I’ve ever seen
:gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda's to blame, honestly. Like the takeaway here is Sanji really was the difference maker in this deadlock, Zoro did bust out his wano PU at the beginning and he understood he had to wrap things up quickly, but apparently Sanji ticked him off enough to treat Lucci like a fodder this chapter. He embarrassed him all a sudden, when he was exerting some serious haki a while ago which should be quite draining too.

Lucci's far more skilled in pure CQC.
Yup.

The most embarassing thing for the Lucci agenda is how Zoro cared more about Sanji's insult rather than Lucci, almost like he's a fight that Zoro could end whenever he wanted to & however he wanted to.

This shit shouldve been done 15 chapters ago.

Now that Lucci himself couldnt land a single move on Zoro... Zoro vs Law or Zoro vs Kidd debates get hella fun. :shocking:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
In that arc, we were repeatedly told they're using advanced Conqueror's.

Now, it's all guess game.

Blame Loda, not me. It's something I've said the entire arc, the visuals suck!
Even Morj made a video about it, about us having to create headcanon to deduce, that there is no definitive way to say them apart visually
I despise haki discourse. Technically there's no concrete proof Garp has ACoC.

WSG is the sole exception it checks all boxes visually.

As i mentioned multiple times before regarding the Structure of Zoro's Main Fights
Each Saga's Main Fight serves to Test Zoro in a Particular Skill/Stat so that He becomes Perfect Swordsman

Hatchan's Final Exchange was a Test of "Weapons"
Mr. 1's Final Exchange was a Test of "Lethality"
Ohm's was a Test of "Power"
Kaku's was a Test of "Sword-Style/Technique"
Zombie Ryuma's was a Test of "Speed"

Hyouzou's Final Exchange was a Test of "CoO"
Pica's was a Test of "CoA"
King's was a Test of "CoC"

So next Major Fight should serve to give Zoro a New Test & it seems to be about "Disarmament"
Cuz Zoro has nothing more to learn, his Next Opponent must make the Fight Challenging for Zoro by Disarming him
It's gonna be against Someone who Excels in Stealing his Opponent's Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.