Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He announced he was losing consciousness. He just lost it after that. That's why he could escape the rocks falling over him.

Dude Oda said no shit about relying on imagination. You are taking things made up by fans as cannon.
Cap. We saw no panel of him losing it afterwards. That Sir is headcanon. The only page we see is that he was up again while luffu was old.

I'm on neither side of this stupid agenda war, but are we even sure Zoro defeated Lucci for good here?

I re-read the raws and it just looks like Lucci got hit really badly, but he still isn't down. In his last panel he's still standing and coughing up blood.

It's basically the Apoo situation all over again. Dude was also fine a few chapters after Zoro supposedly finishing him for good.
it does not matter because what you say : it is like apoo so if lucci is still fighting next chapter zolo fans will pretend it never happened like they do with apoo

I'm on neither side of this stupid agenda war, but are we even sure Zoro defeated Lucci for good here?

I re-read the raws and it just looks like Lucci got hit really badly, but he still isn't down. In his last panel he's still standing and coughing up blood.

It's basically the Apoo situation all over again. Dude was also fine a few chapters after Zoro supposedly finishing him for good.
It's best for the narrative that he's just down and over with it.

That's stupid zoro is not gonna stab him when he is on the ground. Of course he will get up eventually.
Think.

imo the fight is over

Jinbe arrived and Lucci jobbed without Zoro even needing KoH.

Lucci might get back up tho

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ussop is by far the worst.

And what makes it even worse
Is van argur looks like a beast

Chopper and sanji have had law take a lot of their shine away.

Franky Brook and nami have had solid post skip.
Nami and Brook have had highs and franky has been solid

Robin is slipping
I was very excited about Usopp vs Augr.
"Was" being the keyword here.
:jay-he:

hat Zoro > Luffy, which is true seeing the results
No amount of gaslighting can change the fact that Luffy > Zoro...given how Zoro being no.2 is emphasized throughout the series...while the amount of time Zoro took to finish Lucci, Luffy fought Kizaru 2 times and fought gorosei and fighting gorosei now...and anyone who goes with zoro > luffy has no right to mock people who put sanji > zoro or shanks > mihawk

You sure about that? I don’t see any evidence of Lucci having high durability lol, Nika delt with him in three blows, the same Nika who had trouble even drawing blood from Kizaru and admitted he could not defeat him.
Well it proves Kizaru's durability and Haki is much better after all. He's a top tier while Lucci is just a high tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.