Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucci hadn't gone to shugan Sentoumaru, people would assume Luffy had already defeated him because he had just hit him away and walked away to chill with Sentoumaru. But Lucci was just fine.

Luffy later punched him away and Lucci had a throwback line about fainting (same quote he had against Gear 3, when he totally didn't faint) and Luffy just walked away just like he had done a minute earlier. Not one panel of Lucci defeated.

Around three minutes later Lucci is seen in human form with a small bandaid just chill and looking to go after Luffy for round 2.

Oda is just bad at portraying certain things as of late.
This means he lost to Luffy too right? But I was told for months that Lucci didnt lose and that he actually drew or won by Zoro scholars such as @Redboy776
To Stussy, of course. :goyea:

This means he lost to Luffy too right? But I was told for months that Lucci didnt lose and that he actually drew or won by Zoro scholars such as @Redboy776
If a fight between Lucci and Luffy or Sanji ended with Lucci still standing, Zoro scholars would be calling it an L because they would claim that Zoro would've gotten the kitty on his knees.
:akasalt:

Last edited:
I'm not going to shit on Zboys despite the likes of @GUI VI would to me if this happened to Luffy.

All I'll say is well played Zoro defeating Lucci it was clear in the end Zoro was the stronger of the two it's just Zoro didn't look as impressive as Luffy beating Lucci which is no shame considering Lucci could beat anyone on the Strawhats not names Luffy or Zoro.

Super Luffy W though my man gave the Gorosei a home run.

I'm not going to shit on Zboys despite the likes of @GUI VI would to me if this happened to Luffy.

All I'll say is well played Zoro defeating Lucci it was clear in the end Zoro was the stronger of the two it's just Zoro didn't look as impressive as Luffy beating Lucci which is no shame considering Lucci could beat anyone on the Strawhats not names Luffy or Zoro.

Fuck u
Sanji hater

? Luffy didn't stop mans. With G5 and 3 attacks. Lol at give shit. Zoro 1 tap mans with a basic low level attack

Status
Not open for further replies.