Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro will find and one shot him like he did with bumcci
I have bad news for you, zoro is more interested the bald gorosei and going to one shot him and take his sword . Btw he will solo 5 gorsei and give them pstd and give pstd guys like you . Btw no KOH needed here.

Once zoro sense you, it automatically you lose to Zoro in this arc. That -predator sense the prey.

Last edited:
Being away from this forum has done wonders for me in certain aspects of my life. It gives me perspective and makes me realize how unhinged this place is when it comes to agenda. It's all we talk about lmao.
You have to go into this forum with that mind set that early on .
People told WG was crazy with that shit but i did not think that crazy until i get here my self .
Now i know how it work it just easier to roll with things lol .

Well i don't think shanks can one shot him my point was there ways around luffy doing crazy shit .
Sure but the ways around Luffy’s crazy shit will have to be EXTRA specific… like teach beating able to literally remove his df

Outside of extra specific shit like that, guys like shanks have no chance… unless Oda introduces some new “anti-df haki” that is extremely specific as well for dealing with this, shanks has no chance

btw Luffy can also see the future so even your idea of shanks just intercepting him isn’t enough… you can say “shanks can see longer in the future” and I can say “Oda can make Luffy see as king as shanks can any time the plot wants him to”

Shanks' motivations. Im not saying they are bad or anything, but Im also not convinced he doesnt have his own agenda
If Shanks’ plans or agenda involve him fighting Luffy while Luffy is fighting to save the world, then he’s officially a bad guy right?… luffy is trying to save the world, and you jump him to hinder him, that’s inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.