Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he will fight them and yes, itll take another 8-10 years. Its just that simple. We have Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale left at the least. That is 3 more arcs beyond this one. Do the math and assume multiple people can go down in one arc.

This isnt that complicated.
Lol stop it. Thats not happening. BM had set up too alot actually. One of them will be sacrficed and it ain't going to be BB or Imu. Shanks is finished and Sabo might take Akainu or Dragon especially with his marine thing now

@EmperorKinyagi @MonsterZoro @Cross_Marian @Sir Yasheen @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @Cruxroux @Lee Ba Shou @Ice devil slayer @Mr. Reloaded
Seriously now...

- if you Admiral fan thinks Oda cares about Chadmirals with ACoC+Logia Awakening
- if you Zoro fan thinks Oda cares about Zoro uper negg-low diffs one-shotting an Admiral/Gorosei and being about PK Level in EOS
- If you Sanji fan think Oda cares about Evil Sanji with ACoC+Black Flames+Fastest man in the World low diffing an Admiral/Gorosei

Stop deluiding yourself ot this what going to happen with you:

Oda gonna cook your fanbase and agenda on pro of MC Greatness, It's the saddest truth.
I’ve accepted my fate
These worldly matters can’t hurt me anymore
I evolved and became a wise Pinhead

You think goofy will beat Lhanks, BB, Akainu, and Imu. If so One piece will never end lol. I think he will give someone to somebody else like he did with BM. No way Luffy beats them 4, which is why BB takes Shanks. Luffy might not even beat Akainu tbh. I think Luffy might be just stronger than Akainu. The next real extreme diff i see Luffy being in is BB and Imu

yep i tell people there good chance that luffy only fight bb and imu and that is it . ( i not even 100% certain on Imu )
The manga is being set up in that load of other characters can help fight everyone else if Oda wants .
Oda want to end the manga and we not getting many big long fight left with luffy or SH.

@EmperorKinyagi @MonsterZoro @Cross_Marian @Sir Yasheen @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @Cruxroux @Lee Ba Shou @Ice devil slayer @Mr. Reloaded
Seriously now...

- if you Admiral fan thinks Oda cares about Chadmirals with ACoC+Logia Awakening
- if you Zoro fan thinks Oda cares about Zoro uper negg-low diffs one-shotting an Admiral/Gorosei and being about PK Level in EOS
- If you Sanji fan think Oda cares about Evil Sanji with ACoC+Black Flames+Fastest man in the World low diffing an Admiral/Gorosei

Stop deluiding yourself ot this what going to happen with you:

Oda gonna cook your fanbase and agenda on pro of MC Greatness, It's the saddest truth.
Im a Fujitora fan, Im safe brother.

Right now sure. It's the nika show.

But Pre wano, oda was better.

And pre skip, oda was way way better.
Pre time skip Oda had 3 arcs without the SH .( shit pre wano had 2 arcs with half the cast each )
Even wano had load of SH moments etc etc just it also had loads of other side character moments .
Since OP has 2 differnt types of side character and sometimes the ones in current arc matter just as much or more than SH ( like bonney this arc or law in DR )

Who am i kidding after this chapter zoro is a shit character he followe luffy around everytime but cannot do anything luffy does

hes a little cheerleader groupie

im no longer his fan
I thought you liked cheerleaders? Zoro can still clash with Nusjuro who is currently running along the coast, what is Cheerleaderji going to do? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.