Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy, zoro, sanji, three giants including robot, it's enough to stop the goroseis for a while until the vegapunk message happens
but you know Oda loves drama, the message happening and the video showing the fight between goroseis and luffy meanwhile...

but the message won't be sent 100% and everyone starts wondering what was happening.

I bet it will give a clue about what is one piece indirectly.
I still think the message won't get stopped. Vegapunk has some kind of failsafe or is broadcasting it from space or something. The gorosei could destroy all of egghead but the broadcast will still happen

luffy, zoro, sanji, three giants including robot, it's enough to stop the goroseis for a while until the vegapunk message happens
but you know Oda loves drama, the message happening and the video showing the fight between goroseis and luffy meanwhile...

but the message won't be sent 100% and everyone starts wondering what was happening.

I bet it will give a clue about what is one piece indirectly.
I dont think VP is failing here. We are at the point in the story where the world needs a catalyst to face the WG.

Getting back up and fighting right away indeed means he didn't beat him, lol.
Only the weak ones send people flying because they arent dealing enough damaji. :milaugh:
Yes, heavily outclassed him. Using Hardening Santoryu is just 3.3% of Zoro's power while Nika is Luffy's peak.
One hit in Santoryu>>>3 hits in God Mode. I know it is not easy to process how much stronger Zoro is but Oda's choice. :kayneshrug:

Luffy defeats Lucci -> WG still thinks Moriah someone they consider too weak to be a warlord could still handle him.

This page literally says the opposite of your point lmao
The wg is literally telling Kuma to go help him but Moriah is so arrogant he doesn't think he needs help.

This page is also confirmation that they directly ordered Rob Lucci to kill Luffy back in enies lobby. Why would "no one expect rob Lucci to lose" if rob Lucci was never supposed to assassinate Luffy

This was a two-hit collision
Yes, Koby the clown was able to have a better attack than Kizaro and Aokiji even without using fruit.
Let's discuss another way, can Sanji do even half of this feat?
Knocking back Garp >>>>> hurting Pizarros forearm not even a contest.
Post automatically merged:

The wg is literally telling Kuma to go help him but Moriah is so arrogant he doesn't think he needs help.

This page is also confirmation that they directly ordered Rob Lucci to kill Luffy back in enies lobby. Why would "no one expect rob Lucci to lose" if rob Lucci was never supposed to assassinate Luffy
The WG is saying they’re concerned Moriah may lose. Not that they think they will.

If Kuma was ordered to help he would’ve he was sent just to observe and report back to the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.