Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. So your deluded argument is that Ko'd is not defeated, huh? "Kizaru being defeated without being KNOCKED OUT(KO)" so you agree that Ko means defeated but when Kizaru says he ko'd zoro without making him lose consiousness you dont accept it?

:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat: like wtf?
Dude. Ko is defeated. Kizaru is not koed. Simple.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
These are literally about power brother.

I mean, Zoro couldn't even knock him down; at least Luffy did that. :goyea:

He isn't on his knees because he was too weak to do it. Zoro just wished he could but couldnt :suresure:

Copium changes from all of em to Zoro appeartly :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

"much better according to manga," while manga literally says otherwise but like i said, you zoroturds cant fucking read.:suresure::suresure:

Zoro: I was hoping it would knock you down
Kaido: I'll leave a scar that should be enough for you. Maybe you should show what this means to your big brother or sum? :milaugh::milaugh:

after 20 minutes of fighting as equals while huffing and puffing :suresure:
I wonder how reading comprehension can face such failure on a single individual. :milaugh:
Luffy is a weakling and he gets praised. Doesnt change the fact that he is a weakling. You can cope about it or not, up to you.
Knocking Kaido down the Luffy way achieves nothing = 0 damage while knocking Kaido down Zoro's way means Kaido is defeated.
Can you tell the difference between those two scenarios? :zosmug:
Yes a scar is much better. Kaido has PTSD about the same scar from the past. No PTSD from healing punches.
Godfy fought 20 minutes in his Peak and still couldn't take Lucci out with multiple named moves while Zoro did better in Santoryu with one named move. Pecking order is clear to everyone except for you. Not even mad, it is amazing to see the cope of this magnitude. :catlewd:

I would like to see the face of a person who is in (for example) Water 7, and who would accidentally only see one of the spoiler lines from this chapter: "Luffy creates a baseball bat and hits a home run with the Gorousei" -no context and that's it.

Can you imagine the level of mind fk that this person would experience ?!?!?!

:goyea::whitepress::chopoff::smart::crybeard::smart:kingufy:emohiyo::nicagesmile:

I wonder how reading comprehension can face such failure on a single individual. :milaugh:
Luffy is a weakling and he gets praised. Doesnt change the fact that he is a weakling. You can cope about it or not, up to you.
Knocking Kaido down the Luffy way achieves nothing = 0 damage while knocking Kaido down Zoro's way means Kaido is defeated.
Can you tell the difference between those two scenarios? :zosmug:
Yes a scar is much better. Kaido has PTSD about the same scar from the past. No PTSD from healing punches.
Godfy fought 20 minutes in his Peak and still couldn't take Lucci out with multiple named moves while Zoro did better in Santoryu with one named move. Pecking order is clear to everyone except for you. Not even mad, it is amazing to see the cope of this magnitude. :catlewd:

Luffy gets praised for his strength in this very instance, brother but like i said, i know you cant read. :suresure:

Achives Kaido to actually accept Luffy while scar gets only "That should be enough for you."

i do but looks like you dont :gokulaugh:

Scar isnt better according to Kaido and manga but I'm sure it is for you I mean, being deluded is something you do very well:goyea:

Oden scarred him and knocked him down, at the same time, it wasn't just scaring brother.:suresure::suresure:

So you think Luffy can use G5 for 20 minutes?

then Zoro and Lucci fight for more than an hour on that scale, so Zoro actually fought Lucci equally while huffing and puffing for 1+ hour? Bro, he is weaker than I thought :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Last edited:
He just have to return because Kizaru kicked him
Post automatically merged:

Nah he trained to escape the other side of the enemy. This is a brand new one
Because he was concerned for his friends and nothing to do with Kizaru. Kizaru AP could not even scratch Franky and Atlas
Post automatically merged:

Then AdmiraLs have 0 wins in the entire manga

Status
Not open for further replies.