Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this is even worse than I thought at first. Without medical attention he's dying :milaugh:
Got wounded so badly he started worrying about his allies.
Shouldn't have picked a fight with Zoro lmao.

Is the "he's still standing" the troglodytes were hyping? :suresure:

He needs to fight Goofy again and get him to punch his wounds. I heard from @nik87 that his punches have some great healing properties :shame:

They do, and people also think they're losing consciousness and end up not losing it, like what happened to Lucci back in EL. I didn't say I knew Lucci better than Lucci. Lucci did indeed almost lose consciousness, which he proclaimed just like he did back in EL, but whether he lost it or not is a different story altogether. My point is, Lucci saying he's losing consciousness doesn't prove he lost it because he said something similar back in EL and still didn't lose it.

And I did not say you can't get KO'ed for seconds or minutes; I am only saying Lucci taking time to get back on his feet after getting knocked down isn't the same as him getting KO'ed.

You're still saying the same thing that I answered. He said he was losing, and he did lose it, even for seconds or two. If he wasn't, he wouldn't worry about falling into the sea because he can literally fly. He was Ko'd while he was sent flying to the ship people do and can wake up in seconds, brother.

"I felt like" and "I am" are two different things.

And I'm telling you that's not the point. this is the third time repeating same sh*t Read my other comments again and again. If we keep repeating the same shit, bro, let's not waste each other's time and read each other's comments back and forth. :goyea:

If you are not biased you can see
People expected high from Kizaru but he is disappointing
People expected Lucci to be weak fodder from pre timeskip but he actually keeps delivering

People thought Lucci would get PH Smoker 2.0 treatment yet he actually pulled a Marineford Whitebeard
People thought Kizaru would get Kaido treatment yet he actually pulled a post Tea Party Big Meme

:gokulaugh:

You have Kizaru Fans thinking Kizaru did something

Imagine fighting someone and all you did was papercut and you get dusted twice easily in 1 move each round

Then you have Zoro fans saying he won even though they know he didn't KO Lucci

Lucci and zoro : the fight isn't over
Zoro fans : Zoro is wrong...He won that's why Jinbei says that and had to finish the job for him

:milaugh:

I would never defend kid or katakuri like this
Imagine they claim they didn't win but I must say they win against X because "well...that guy is bloodied standing "

Status
Not open for further replies.