Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They literally did. and Lucci says in the Ennies lobby when he first transforms, "You forgot how, in this form, I defeated you with one hit.".

I don't claim its in the manga; I don't make up stuff, brother.

Normally, I can go as long as I have time, but this is not a copium or agenda; this is literally someone not accepting manga. You're not worth any more time than I already spent on you. You're literally fighting against the manga itself. You're either 13 years old or mentally ill. keep it up :pepelit:
Just reread the fucking Water 7 arc. It wasn't one shot.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
BM tbh has better feats and portrayal than all of the admirals

The real benchmark is probably Captain Kidd, as he’s probably the weakest of the 3 billion berry characters.
Nah BM has by far the lowest of lows among top tiers. And her all out was not even remotely impressive either.

So until either someone shows lower lows at the same rate she did, or goes all out and has a performance below hers, she'll continue to be my reference point for top tier status.

Kidd isn't sniffing top tiers.

Why did Shanks at first wanted and was preparing to have a fleet fight with Kid if he can just one shot?

If he can disabled DF, why didn't he disable Kid's? Not only would that prevent Kid from firing, it would also give a fleet fight that Shanks was preparing to have. It also would 100% protect his allies in case Kid had a secret weapon with his DF
Because, seeing a future in which Kidd is capable of doing massive destruction with his DF ability, Shanks figured it would make most sense to end it quickly. Because Wifi Haki doesn't permanently disable someone's DF like seastone does, but, being the natural counter to DFs, it can very well interfere with the usage.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Name one Marine who called them by their Titles.
And I think the reason why Gorosei would hide their powers is coz they might raise suspicion on its origin which I think is not human.
Great headcanon guess, no one cares

No one has any suspicions about characters who you already believe are stronger than the Admirals lol, so this point is obvious nonsense.

The Gorosei are publicly known as Warrior Gods, the Admirals are publicly known as their superiors.

Thank you for this completely irrelevant nonsequitur lol

The point is that Saturn obviously wouldn’t need protection from people weaker than him, he would only need protection from people stronger than him. Lol

And of course there would be no benefit to the WG keeping the power level of the publicly known “martial gods” of the WG a secret lol. And yet Admiral > Gorosei is the public understanding of the entire OP world lol.
So you're telling me the public would just blindly follow people who literally look like and act like demons???
Lmao

Zoro fans really believe you need a smoke screen to escape an enemy that can not move and fight back ?

jimbei understood zoro had proven his superiority to lucci so he had won but he knew lucci was not going down soon so he had to force zoro to stop fighting and they had to retreat before the gorosei arrived .
Jimbei using a smoke screen and retreating and not allowing Zoro to fight is proof he knows Lucci could not be taken down quickly or he would be very dumb to leave him behind conscious if they could knock him out fast

And while Zoro shows attack power and speed comparable to Gear 5 Lucci...

... our Sanjino is about to finally fight someone
Who, you might ask?
Not one but three!!!

The bodybuilder that Kuma steamrolled
The sunglassed guy with that cringe and yet psycho glare
And long-chin baldy
Proper opponents I would say 🤣

Hopefully he won't be eye diffed or base-nameless-kick diffed this time
You are unicronically the most braindead user in this forum and that says alot :suresure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So you're telling me the public would just blindly follow people who literally look like and act like demons???
Lmao
No, I’m telling you people would fear the WG even more if the Gorosei were outwardly known to be stronger than the Admirals lol. Which has nothing to do with people knowing they are demons. You can tell the world “hey, you see these Admirals? The Gorosei are even stronger” without revealing that they are demons. Lol

But ofc instead theWG outwardly names the Admirals as their strongest fighting power.

Status
Not open for further replies.