Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. Wonder. Pringles. Ran.
I did not run, I'm just not bothering with braindead people anymore and being away from this forum helps me focus on other things that are more important

If there is someone who should run away is you
Luffy has already clashed several times with Kizaru so it's totally alright if he gets a clash with Saturn, he hasn't even acknowledged yet that Saturn is on the island. That will happen next chapter.

Apart from that I believe Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 is the extremely likely matchup. The easiest arguments I can give you are:

- Volume cover :sadgrin:
- Luffy and Saturn simply aren't compatible for combat. That's how easy it can be.

Main reason why I think Luffy vs Saturn won't be a full 1v1 fight is probably Bonney, Kuma and the ancient robot. The ancient robot went to the holy land 200 years ago but ran out of fuel before it could do anything. Clearly it went after CD and coincidentally we have a leader of the CD on this island. Funny enough Kuma has done unprecedented damage to the holy land just earlier this arc.

Bonney transforming herself or Kuma into Nika using distorted future is also most definitely going to happen. Saturn was actually dissapointed in Bonney that she didn't make the connection, probably because as a scientist he wants to see the full potential of Bonney's fruit since he gave it to her. Coincidentally VP uses the same words this chapter saying that now Bonney has made the connection which essentially means she can turn into Nika.

I'm not saying Saturn will lose to them but these confrontations need to happen. Kizaru is simply a bodyguard, that's his sole role for the arc. He already let Kuma and the crew attack Saturn, but he definitely cannot allow Nika to attack Saturn.

This is a manga about willpower, not individuals that were gifted strength by birth through a special race etc.
What's crazy is that Kuzan ate his overpowered logia by Ohara and yet kept training his punch on the battleship bags for years til it matched that of Garp the fist.
I'm not going to re-open this argument before we see more, but I do think he's a COC user tbh

@MarineHQ and @Paperchampion23 the One Piece professors:
"Luffy vs Kizaru is the main fight of the arc!!"
"The robot, Kuma, Bonney, Sentomaru, Garp, Dadan, Shanks and Dragon will fight Saturn together!!"

@Pringles :
- Luffy will focus on Saturn
- Kizaru will not be Luffy's main fight and he may face Zoro

@MarineHQ the 1-digit IQ: "Pringles ran away"

Like look at the mirror idiot

That's like shittkng on someone for thinking Luffy vs BM was the main fight for WCI, or all the SHs vs Kaido for Wano.
Kizaru was no longer Luffy's main fight the moment Saturn landed on Egghead

I'm not shitting on him for that anyway, he is shitting on me for saying that Luffy will defeat Saturn (which will most likely happen) while he has been pushing a more stupid take during the whole time

@MarineHQ and @Paperchampion23 the One Piece professors:
"Luffy vs Kizaru is the main fight of the arc!!"
"The robot, Kuma, Bonney, Sentomaru, Garp, Dadan, Shanks and Dragon will fight Saturn together!!"

@Pringles :
- Luffy will focus on Saturn
- Kizaru will not be Luffy's main fight and he may face Zoro

@MarineHQ the 1-digit IQ: "Pringles ran away"

Like look at the mirror idiot
You were pushing Zoro vs Kizaru though, you would only say it isn't a certainty after being specifically questioned about it.

And Luffy vs Saturn also doesn't seem to be the main fight of the arc, as you haven been claimed.

I don't think either of you two is in a position to mock the other about what you got right and wrong.

Kizaru was no longer Luffy's main fight the moment Saturn landed on Egghead

I'm not shitting on him for that anyway, he is shitting on me for saying that Luffy will defeat Saturn (which will most likely happen) while he has been pushing a more stupid take during the whole time
Kizaru is literally more relevant than Saturn is. Saturn has now just become one gorosei (not even a prevalent one looking at the five of them) while Kizaru is still the sole admiral on the arc and the one who “killed” Vegapunk.

Between the two, it’s clear Kizaru is more narratively impactful

You were pushing Zoro vs Kizaru though, you would only say it isn't a certainty after being specifically questioned about it.

And Luffy vs Saturn also doesn't seem to be the main fight of the arc, as you haven been claimed.

I don't think either of you two is in a position to mock the other about what you got right and wrong.
Kizaru can still confront Zoro, what is your point?

Are you going to pretend for a second that Kizaru has had this meltdown only once in this arc?

This hasn't been his only meltdown and he has stood up to obey to Saturn's order.

Is it possible for Kizaru to stand up one more time and face Zoro? Yes
Would I die on this hill? No

Status
Not open for further replies.