Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of regen which is a hax that is going to be revealed just like all invincibility haxes.
are we talkin future or now ? This luffy in the future might be strong enought to low diff kaido we don't know when the gorosei will be defeated .
Post automatically merged:

That doesn't mean everyone else is. Luffy is running on a time limit.
everyone have stamina limit . Luffy one is ridiculously short yes . But anyone have a limit if the guy is immortal everyone will reach it .

This thread exaggerates what the Gorosei have supposedly done by ×100 and simply chose to ignore their other shit feats.
:saden:
Any alleged "shit feats" are simply the culmination of Oda wanting to show of the Gorosei's regeneration, the Straw Hats' plot armor and an immense amount of Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah but I mean its a sandworm thats what it does. I just disagreed with eating based being different from Kaidos dragon form in the ways Luffy could escape from it.
It’s the difference between getting eaten by a tiger and getting eaten by an anaconda

A tiger has to eat you one bite at a time, meaning it has to kill you first to eat you easily

A python can swallow you whole

Naturally Nika getting swallowed by a carnivorous sandworm is far more dangerous then getting swallowed by a dragon

That’s not to say sandworm > dragon but I know who I’d rather get swallowed by
:beanmean:

Status
Not open for further replies.